Horrific club photos

Going through this thread I'm amazed how the classic dress sense has not disappeared from the club goer of today (not!).

Bunch o' fecking tramps, the lot of them.

Salvation Army skip robbers. :lol:

Long gone are the days when the likes of A-Ha would be turned away from tacky clubs in Dundee because they weren't wearing half mast black troosers from Burton's, white sports socks and black slip-ons.

Its the same with the Sandeman.....both buildings too big & poorly laid out for a pub/club.

Perth nightlife is only good for a 1 night out every 2-3months otherwise its just the same conversations with the same people!

I think the sandeman is alright, although if I'm in there it's usually for lunch. I don't think I've had a night out in Perth this year, it's dire.

1st night karnival was open I left and went to the bank. They wouldn't let me back in as I had left the building for more than 5 minutes.

Normally head to the loft tbh. Haven't really done the dancing for a while though. Prefer the pubs mainly now

You look a bit like Andy Murray.

I don't want to know how you know this, but you're about the tenth person thats told me this. I can't see it myself