Horrific club photos

The Savoy in Glasgow. It would appear you are only allowed in if you are a munter or inbred. 

I thought it was the Sav! Going back 15years when I lived in Glasgow my mates insisted on going there! :(

Ring would go on my wedding finger for protection!.....Full of munters indeed!

I know her :lol: :lol:

Same, worryingly I think I'm just out of shot in that photo. I vaguely remember seeing someone doing the "Bolt", and I definitely ended up speaking to her and her friends as I know them from my old workplace. Loft was dead last night so maybe I saw the "Bolt" from a distance.

Hopefully.

Same, worryingly I think I'm just out of shot in that photo. I vaguely remember seeing someone doing the "Bolt", and I definitely ended up speaking to her and her friends as I know them from my old workplace. Loft was dead last night so maybe I saw the "Bolt" from a distance.

Hopefully.

Is Karnival taking all of its business? You been to that yet?

Is Karnival taking all of its business? You been to that yet?

No I've never been to Karnival, heard its just city without the middle bar, which isn't at all promising. Loft was as quiet as I've ever seen it though, I went once on Christmas Eve and it was busier than last night, so they must be going somewhere

Edited by RandomGuy.

RandomGuy I'm about to hunt you down in the album.

Karnival can get to f**k, btw. When it opened everyone was going wild for it and were then left surprised when it was exactly the same as CITY. Fucking idiots, it was always going to be the same. Thursday Loft is bad enough when it's full but now that Karnival has opened it's completely diluted the crowd in Loft, leaving the place like a graveyard. Perth can't have 2 big nightclubs open on the same night, it doesn't work. That of course doesn't apply to Zoo which, as everyone knows, is for the absolute dregs of Perth.

Edit: just to clarify, I have never stepped into Karnival - and I don't ever plan to. Shit'ole.

Edited by jamamafegan

That's plenty...

It'll probably get posted in the Top 50 thread any minute. Adams been mentioning it aswell :lol:

Edited by RandomGuy.

Karnival looks awful. It needs to be refurbished properly, but I doubt it ever will be.

Its the same with the Sandeman.....both buildings too big & poorly laid out for a pub/club.

Perth nightlife is only good for a 1 night out every 2-3months otherwise its just the same conversations with the same people!