Horrific club photos

He is that. Total drama queen. Went absolutely tonto after trying to push me and my ex into booking 'our dream holiday' only for me to let him rabbit on until the last bitty then say "Think I'll just go to Barrhead".

The c**t used to come in mcdonalds and order 8 cheese and lettuce rolls and tell me i couldnt charge him full price for them. Awa ti f**k yi mutant, i'll charge what i want. Clearly he feels he already got enough meat in his diet. And by looking at him, that guess wouldnt be too far off.

:lol: and a comment from the facebook page

49532_100000548499706_9585_q.jpg

HI my name is Drew Cameron & i am looking to get intouch with a lady called Kate whom i met last Friday Nov 22 & again on Sat 23 Nov ,we were dancing at the back of the club near the stairs for the toilets ,we stayed till closing time then on the Saturday we went on to Corinthian club then she drove me back to hotel ,i think Kate goes most weeks to Madness and loves to dance beside the booths ,she works as a mobile beautician or beauty therapist she has blonde hair and a lovely smile ,here is my number please get in touch 07455977527 or if any one that knows her & sees this post please tell her ,she normally comes to club around 1 am ,

EDIT:

We have another one :lol:

371057_100003312574128_1693047108_q.jpg

hi my names chris quinn and im looking to get back in touch with belfast adele whom i chatted to around midnight 1am . you were wearing a low cut back white dress and were standinding with 3 or 4 of your friend near the back of the pub my no is 07925534535 if you can help or adele.
Edited by Enrico Annoni

I'm ashamed to say i'm about a 20min walk from that place

I wouldn't say that living within a mile radius of Sauchiehall Street is that shameful mate... unless you're about to admit you're in the pics and you're trying to soften the blow.

hi my names chris quinn and im looking to get back in touch with belfast adele whom i chatted to around midnight 1am . you were wearing a low cut back white dress and were standinding with 3 or 4 of your friend near the back of the pub my no is 07925534535 if you can help or adele.

If you're wondering why Christopher Quinn has a picture of a lorry as his Facebook pic, this is his previous one. The question is... is that his knee. Or does it belong to Hairy Adele?

1185412_418821928238223_779848261_n.jpg

If you're wondering why Christopher Quinn has a picture of a lorry as his Facebook pic, this is his previous one. The question is... is that his knee. Or does it belong to Hairy Adele?

1185412_418821928238223_779848261_n.jpg

He's tried to photo himself during a thoughtful nod there.

You tried a thoughtful nod after reading that, eh?

Some more from Madness "Theatre of fun"

1456549_659391204081664_889709355_n.jpg

Looks an awful lot like Stuart Bannigan.

banniganpotm1.jpg

The Savoy in Glasgow. It would appear you are only allowed in if you are a munter or inbred.

I've been encouraged to go there by my mate numerous times for Savoys Sundays. I have politely declined each time.