Horrific club photos

I have a question: Why do you take pictures of people who are getting off with one another without asking them first?

It's an invasion of privacy and it's fucking creepy.

Sex sells. If people think that they can get pull in the club, they will come to the club.

<edit>Also, by asking them first, I am stopping them having the fun they are obviously having. If anyone requests photos to be taken down, myself or the club usually comply with that request. In this instance, the woman in the picture commented on the photo and didn't seem to care!</edit>

Edited by SnapGotYou.com

Yes, I do get people coming up to me a few weeks later saying they got into trouble with their other half. But 9/10 times they laugh it off.

see that 1/10 that doesnt , are they angry ?

Hey guys,

Probably setting myself up for a shitstorm here, but why not...

I'm the photographer from City Falkirk (and have been for City in Perth last year, done some work in Fubar Stirling, Zoo in Perth, Mondos in Perth, and Lourenzos in Dunfermline). I have to say I flipping love my job, because this sort of stuff happens all the time, and I get a real laugh out of it.

For example, this quite recently:

320913_10150469201602222_116211147221_11387396_807263082_n.jpg

If you guys have any questions, fire away, and I'll try and answer honestly :-D

Incase you didnt know, the password for the NSFW forum is IAGREE :rolleyes:

I avoid all club photographers just in case I end up in this thread by chance. Fortunately I don't think I've graced any of the establishments featured in this thread with my presence.

Edited by yoda

When they talk to me, they're not so much angry, more "don't take any pictures of me tonight... I got caught out... and don't want to get caught out again"

at that point you should go incognito and make sure you get a good one and they do get caught out ;)

I have a question, how large is your collection of upskirt shots?

Surprisingly small. I have *some* decency when taking photos. I'm not going to say they don't happen... but I would estimate less than 1% of my shots contain "inappropriate" material. As for digging those out and making them public, that will take far too much effort. I don't have a formal w**k bank that I dump them all in, just mark photos as inappropriate in the folder for those shots, and then never process them.

Surprisingly small. I have *some* decency when taking photos. I'm not going to say they don't happen... but I would estimate less than 1% of my shots contain "inappropriate" material. As for digging those out and making them public, that will take far too much effort. I don't have a formal w**k bank that I dump them all in, just mark photos as inappropriate in the folder for those shots, and then never process them.

Without actually deleting them? So, when you say it's not a "formal" w**k bank, you have, you mean it's more of an informal one?

Hey guys,

Probably setting myself up for a shitstorm here, but why not...

I'm the photographer from City Falkirk (and have been for City in Perth last year, done some work in Fubar Stirling, Zoo in Perth, Mondos in Perth, and Lourenzos in Dunfermline). I have to say I flipping love my job, because this sort of stuff happens all the time, and I get a real laugh out of it.

For example, this quite recently:

320913_10150469201602222_116211147221_11387396_807263082_n.jpg

If you guys have any questions, fire away, and I'll try and answer honestly :-D

f**k me these ones will be grim.