Horrific club photos

Gareth Bale on the right... I thought he didn't drink?

Here! My ears aren't that big, was the unfortunate time of life when I had no idea what kind of hairstyle suited me. Think it's four years old that photo

Wait, that's you?

:lol:

It's a rather unfortunate situation. The outfits due to a hot tub party I forgot about, the yellow necklace just seemed to randomly appear when I was out then utterly disappear once I was home, and the bangle are part of an incredibly complex procedure to make sure I never pulled the same person twice. All of it combined makes it the most horrific club photo of me I'm willing to show, something I was meant to mention in that post was that it would be interesting to see the most horrific club photos of posters themselves, yet for some reason the text never showed up in that post

Posting photos of yourself seems to be a new P&B craze. Everyone's doing it. Well, mhak and RandomGuy. It's not really a craze.

I posted a photo of myself about a year ago, in a thread titled "post a photo of yourself", so it's not really new

Anyway the reason I posted it was to start a "Post a horrific club photo of yourself" type thing as this thread seems to be fading a bit. I thought I'd be bold and post a horrific one of myself to break the ice but in typical me style I forgot to actually suggest anyone posting a photo of themself. I can't see the idea taking off now

Did you not terrorise tade dressed like that? Or did I make up that conversation ?

Yup, you're correct. I saw Tade and Hasselbaink outside a cash machine and introduced myself excitedly, before telling them that they were my favourite players. They seemed a bit taken aback/distant.

I was also wearing a bin-bag at that point. In hindsight, I wish I had met my idols for the first time under different circumstances. Luckily, I met them out again in Dundee the following week and made a better account of myself.

Randomguy if that was the night of the pool party at city then there is a good chance that their may be a picture of me flying off the surfboard machine

Randomguy if that was the night of the pool party at city then there is a good chance that their may be a picture of me flying off the surfboard machine

I think it was, about three years ago. As I got invited to a hot tub party on the same night, and ended up neither in a hot tub at the house party nor the one in city. In fact I think I may have somehow pulled, going by the bangles

It's a slight shame Citys not re-opening, was always good for a random night of hot tubs or fire breathers or the like. Utterly shite but packed the place

Whatever floats your boat. ;)

People seem to forget it when they mention my name. RandomGuy and RandomGuy. are different posters

Guest The Phoenix

People seem to forget it when they mention my name. RandomGuy and RandomGuy. are different posters

Can't say I've ever heard or seen posts by RandomGuy - he's clearly not in the same league as the one with the dot.