Horrific club photos

Desperate times ? I wouldn't have said so.............I wonder what she thought of you ? :huh:
She's okay and I've definitely done worse. It wouldn't surprise me if she was desperate too though.
Desperate times, for her.
Most probably. I certainly wasn't caring at the time.
Dear oh dear :lol: she's absolutely stinking mate. At least you're honest. Stuff like this is what this thread is all about.
Her pal is the one with the 40 gallons on fake tan on, I guess the fact that they're always together perhaps enhanced her looks to my randy/drunk eyes. No a bad ride actually.

Her pal is the one with the 40 gallons on fake tan on, I guess the fact that they're always together perhaps enhanced her looks to my randy/drunk eyes. No a bad ride actually.

Any chance of getting the mahogany coloured ones number for me?

Well if insist on posting a picture of her in her pants, then who am I to stop you.

Lol....I couldn't do that to my mate.......not sure he'd be too chuffed if he ever found out I've had the odd perv at her on fb! :P

Lol....I couldn't do that to my mate.......not sure he'd be too chuffed if he ever found out I've had the odd perv at her on fb! :P

You have facebook? :o

Why didn't you tell me this before? We could have had lovely late night chats on there. :ph34r:

:lol:

I pumped the one in the pink in the middle about 3 weeks ago. Desperate times.

clapping_joey_chandler_friends.gif

Lol.....I think it's just that long its gone that way!

Underneath all that beard is a good looking lad......you want to see his bird! :wub:

Is she a ladyboy? :ph34r:

Edited by Eoin Doyle

Lol.....I think it's just that long its gone that way!

Underneath all that beard is a good looking lad......you want to see his bird! :wub:

image.jpg

:lol: very good!

In all seriousness though.....she's stunning (his gf...not Eurovision winner!)

You have facebook? :o

Why didn't you tell me this before? We could have had lovely late night chats on there. :ph34r:

I've told you before Doyle, you're not my type........stop stalking me or I'll be calling the Police! ;)

Is she a ladyboy? :ph34r:

No........she's one foxy lady though! :wub: