Doctor Who

yoda

So,

Silence Plan 1 - destroys the universe (and we were not told how they managed to blow up the TARDIS)

Silence Plan 2 - destroys time

Christ I hope they have a Plan 3 that doesnt involve destroying all of creation.

I'm a few episodes behind in this series. Just finished watching The God Complex today. I enjoyed it, very Kubrickian setting and I liked the links to 1984.

The post mid-series break episodes haven't been great. I've only really enjoyed one of them, with one being awful and the other two being nothing more than alright.

The numbskulls were fine, the Doctor told the blue head that the Tessalecta was barely singed by the fire.

So,

Silence Plan 1 - destroys the universe (and we were not told how they managed to blow up the TARDIS)

Silence Plan 2 - destroys time

Christ I hope they have a Plan 3 that doesnt involve destroying all of creation.

Plan 3 - SPL league reconstruction

The Doctor & The Master team up to solves the universes biggest challenge.

I'm concerned about the "numbskills" inside the fake Doctor. Did they die as well? I mean, those little guys have rights too.

Didn't he say that body was indestructible? Or something? Presumably they slipped away from the burning boat.

Watched the last 3 episodes back-to-back yesterday and it was a pretty "meh" ending to the whole thing. The numbskulls Doctor was sailing very close to the RTD "reset" button I thought.

And the Cybermen episode with the fat p***k was utterly, utterly shite. The Cybermen are by far my favourite baddies, but the new Who seems to be ruining them.

I'm concerned about the "numbskills" inside the fake Doctor. Did they die as well? I mean, those little guys have rights too.

The "numbskulls" weren't on board.

If you remember back to LKH - they teleported back up to the "mother ship" when Amy turned the floaty things against them

in the first shot of the captain of the Tessalecta there are quite clearly other people on the bridge - it was fully manned as this was some time after the events of LKH.

Simples.

in the first shot of the captain of the Tessalecta there are quite clearly other people on the bridge - it was fully manned as this was some time after the events of LKH.

Simples.

Yes, it's a different Tessalecta. I'm pretty sure there is more than one, due to dialogue in LKH

It could have been fully manned up to the fire, but when the fire started to damage the Tessalecta, they'd teleport back to their mothership ala LKH.

Eh!

Its the same one with the same captain and crew,.

No it's not.

It's the same captain and the same crew - of that there is no disputing.

It's a different Tesselecta. - The dialogue in LKH (something about killing River song would get them the whole year off from head office) suggests there is more than one.

The Tesselecta was shot with the Doctor and TARDIS on board.

When River, Amy and Rory set it on fire - the crew on the Tesselecta beamed back up to the main ship, like they did at the end of LKH. And the Doctor used his TARDIS to escape

It was a dissapointing ending to a poor series