Doctor Who

yoda

Looking forward to tonight's (and next week's ) episode. Have avoided most of the trailers and haven't seen any spoilers.

Things I hope happen - no vastra/jenny/strax in the episodes, Mr pink dies, no kids, no daleks and Clara to get naked. ☺

Looking forward to tonight's (and next week's ) episode. Have avoided most of the trailers and haven't seen any spoilers.

Things I hope happen - no vastra/jenny/strax in the episodes, Mr pink dies, no kids, no daleks and Clara to get naked. ☺

Pity you haven't seen the trailers, then you would know that vastra/jenny/strax are all in it, Clara dies, the Doctor evacuates the entire school in the tardis, hunners of daleks and the doctor gets naked!!!

Pity you haven't seen the trailers, then you would know that vastra/jenny/strax are all in it, Clara dies, the Doctor evacuates the entire school in the tardis, hunners of daleks and the doctor gets naked!!!

You forgot to mention Clara was found wearing a chastity belt at the time of her sacrifice saving Mr.Pink

Thats a bit of a dickish spoiler tbh :P

Not really, I kept the bit about K9 turning up to save the day while getting ridden rotten by Captain Jack, who wears nothing but a leather thong during the entire episode to myself!!!

The metallic teardrop motif is a giveaway.

You mean the bits on the elevator?

The trailer that showed Cybermen stamping around was also a bit of a giveaway.

Shit just got real though. I recall The Master's wife (or someone) picking up his ring (ala Flash Gordon) after his body was burned, so it seems his conscience was in the ring and was somehow transferred to her. Seems she's regenerated at least once.

You mean the bits on the elevator?

The trailer that showed Cybermen stamping around was also a bit of a giveaway.

Shit just got real though. I recall The Master's wife (or someone) picking up his ring (ala Flash Gordon) after his body was burned, so it seems his conscience was in the ring and was somehow transferred to her. Seems she's regenerated at least once.

That was just some lackie. she died in The End of time to bring him back.

Overall, I really enjoyed that episode (again)

The thought of you still being connected and feeling what happens to your body after you die is pretty creepy

That was just some lackie. she died in The End of time to bring him back.

Overall, I really enjoyed that episode (again)

The thought of you still being connected and feeling what happens to your body after you die is pretty creepy

Thank god I wasn't the only one who was a bit creeped out by it all. The thought of it all was very disturbing.

Still I really enjoyed it. I was saying weeks ago to someone The Master had to turn up again at some point. Wasn't expecting it quite like that though. :lol:

The metallic teardrop motif is a giveaway.

As DA Baracus says, the actual BBC trailers were probably even more so. That said, idiot that I am, I didn't even clock on until those elevator doors shut which is basically when they smacked you over the head with it.

I just wish they hadn't camped the Cybermen right up from what they were before, but I'm gripped for next week nonetheless.