Burnistoun

SOL

The £15.20 takeaway sketch last week was brilliant ! :lol:

A case in point of subjectivity if ever there was one - I thought it was horrendous!

A 5 minute sketch of wondering what to do when you don't have enough cash for the takeaway delivery guy? Are you kidding me? But wait....he got the total wrong, it's only £14.20 yet you've gone and ripped the notes up haven't you?

Shite!

The main problem i have with some of the sketches in Burnistoun is that they go on far too long. Last night's "2 pals watching the fitba'" ripped the arse right out it.

Still love it though.

A case in point of subjectivity if ever there was one - I thought it was horrendous!

A 5 minute sketch of wondering what to do when you don't have enough cash for the takeaway delivery guy? Are you kidding me? But wait....he got the total wrong, it's only £14.20 yet you've gone and ripped the notes up haven't you?

Shite!

never thought i'd see a grown man battering f**k out of a curry, but there you go

Just finished watching last night's episode, I thought some of it was rubbish and some of it was good. I liked the bit about the Granny getting thrown into the water in a black bag :lol:

It thought it was ok i will watch it again next week. It's better than all the other crap you have on tv at the moment.

• 1 year later...