The Creepy & The Strange

The planes that hit do not have the power to reach these speeds at that height. The air is too thick. I would have to nose dive to build up to these speeds. If you watch the attacks it is pretty much a level flight path.

20 hours ago, Rizzo said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

Not sure if it's been posted already but reckon it does fall under the "creepy" heading.

I think she was just insane. Jumps in the water tank, takes her clothes off and can't get out so drowns.

Just now, throbber said:

Many of the conspiracy theorists claim that the wings would shear off at low altitudes. Was never a selling point for me though but i like things like pilots for 9/11 truth etc who question the official explanation at the pentagon.

Maybe the wings would fall off if you flew low for a while, but they weren't in the air the long.

2 minutes ago, DDcups said:

The planes that hit do not have the power to reach these speeds at that height. The air is too thick. I would have to nose dive to build up to these speeds. If you watch the attacks it is pretty much a level flight path.

You may have to nosedive, but the plane wouldn't.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Maybe the wings would fall off if you flew low for a while, but they weren't in the air the long.

The wings wouldn't fall off because the speed is unachievable. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Definitely - i was obsessed about it all for a good while though, one of those things that i just looked up when bored one day when i should have been doing something else that ended up taking over my life.

I'm in that place now. I've seen some funny conspiracy's such as the hologram planes.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well all that is nonsense tbh. I remember the first time i saw WTC 7's collapse and i couldn't believe what i was seeing and that i hadn't seen it before!

These a video of a guy who was running in and out of WTC shortly before the collapse and the secret service guy guarding an entrance  looked very calm despite the supposed raging inferno above him. 9-11 hotel was a good documentary more of the hotel was left standing than WTC7 the  2 buildings falling directly on top of it.

I've been reading up on 9/11 recently it's it's kind of strange a flying coke can can smash through a steel and concrete building at 500-600mph and no debris fell to the ground. The fact that at around 750ft a passenger jet getting to that speed is impossible. 

These a video of a guy who was running in and out of WTC shortly before the collapse and the secret service guy guarding an entrance  looked very calm despite the supposed raging inferno above him. 9-11 hotel was a good documentary more of the hotel was left standing than WTC7 the  2 buildings falling directly on top of it.

A secret service guy was keeping his head in a stressful situation? Fucking hopefully.
. There is also a controversy about the radio sets that FDNY used as it was reported long before the attack they did not work but they were never replaced.

Dodgy comms system? Nae shocks there.

Just now, Grant228 said:

A secret service guy was keeping his head in a stressful situation? Fucking hopefully.

Dodgy comms system? Nae shocks there.

If a skyscraper was burning as bad as they said it was above your head would you not be a little shaken? Would you give an interview? Seeing everyone else run and your ment to stay would put the fear of God into anyone secret service or not. 

The Motorola radios were faulty but the city still spent a few million on these despite knowing that they weren't up to the job.

9/11 conspiracy stuff is incredible. The truth is much more scary than the fiction. The US secret service folk took no action against the group of Arabs practice flying planes into buildings. The ATC folk thought it was all a joke. The military were doing an exercise the day it happened so didn't take it seriously. The buildings were so badly built that adding a bit of heat to the steelwork caused them to collapse like a house of cards.

If a skyscraper was burning as bad as they said it was above your head would you not be a little shaken? Would you give an interview? Seeing everyone else run and your ment to stay would put the fear of God into anyone secret service or not. 

The Motorola radios were faulty but the city still spent a few million on these despite knowing that they weren't up to the job.

Me? Probably would, then again I'm not secret service.

If I was trained to keep my head in stressful situations then I reckon I would yes, that's his exact job, not sure quite how you're struggling to comprehend that.

Aye, and? Like no government has ever bought a dodgy product because it's cheap.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Me? Probably would, then again I'm not secret service.

If I was trained to keep my head in stressful situations then I reckon I would yes, that's his exact job, not sure quite how you're struggling to comprehend that.

Aye, and? Like no government has ever bought a dodgy product because it's cheap.

Who said it was the cheapest? Motorola radios aren't anywhere near the cheapest on the market.

Your assuming the guy is a Jason Bourne type agent and not a guy who inputs data into a computer. Doesn't matter the training human emotions will take over.

9/11 conspiracy stuff is incredible. The truth is much more scary than the fiction. The US secret service folk took no action against the group of Arabs practice flying planes into buildings. The ATC folk thought it was all a joke. The military were doing an exercise the day it happened so didn't take it seriously. The buildings were so badly built that adding a bit of heat to the steelwork caused them to collapse like a house of cards.

Pretty much in a nutshell.

The hijackers were on the radar of both the F.B.I and C.I.A. A mutual mistrust bordering on hatred between the two agencies meant that information that could and should have been shared never was.

Basically it was a monumental f**k up by the security agencies, nothing more.

I was in Nashville, Tennessee the day of 9/11 and I've posted about strange announcements on tv and other occurrences that weren't explained at all on here previously and was pillored for it, especially by Swampy. Something was definitely fishy about the whole thing.

I was in Nashville, Tennessee the day of 9/11 and I've posted about strange announcements on tv and other occurrences that weren't explained at all on here previously and was pillored for it, especially by Swampy. Something was definitely fishy about the whole thing.

What like? There usually is mass confusion causing misinformation during batshit events tbf.