The Creepy & The Strange

Who said it was the cheapest? Motorola radios aren't anywhere near the cheapest on the market.

Your assuming the guy is a Jason Bourne type agent and not a guy who inputs data into a computer. Doesn't matter the training human emotions will take over.

Maybe not, maybe whoever procured the contract was doing it as a favour, either way it's not the first time people have been decked out with dodgy communication equipment, army personal are forever moaning about Bowman radio.

Your last sentence is complete and utter bullshit, there's thousands of incidents through history where people keep there heads when shits hitting the fan, more commonly seen in combat zones but it happens in every day life, people doing ridiculously brave things without any training. "human emotions will take over"

On 26/07/2016 at 10:24, throbber said:

There was never any report that the fuel was melted it was just weakened from the explosion and the ensuing fires. I hate the conspiracy theorists assumption that because the twin towers were the first buildings ever to fall from fire damage that this means they must have been planted with explosives, they were also the first skyscrapers to ever be hit by a boring 747 at 600 mph!

The pentagon is the one that I can't get my head around as it really doesn't look like it was hit by a plane but again this doesn't necessarily mean the government covered up a false flag operation, plus there would be thousands of people who would be able to see this at any given time so why risk hitting it with a cruise misfile when someone could catch the video on tape when you can just crash a plane into it if you clearly have no problem doing that? It just doesn't add up.

It wasn't a 747 it was a 767 which is smaller but that's not important how did an plane made of thin sheets of aluminium get through a building made of steel and concrete. You can see the nose of one of the planes appear on the far side of the building meaning it would have cut the central support column. The lack of air plane debris on the ground is also strange as if you look at any crash ever these things get shredded to bits. You would expect parts of the wings or tail section to fall away at least. 

3 hours ago, DDcups said:

It wasn't a 747 it was a 767 which is smaller but that's not important how did an plane made of thin sheets of aluminium get through a building made of steel and concrete.

F=m*a

p=m*v

Edited by banana

4 hours ago, DDcups said:

It wasn't a 747 it was a 767 which is smaller but that's not important how did an plane made of thin sheets of aluminium get through a building made of steel and concrete. You can see the nose of one of the planes appear on the far side of the building meaning it would have cut the central support column. The lack of air plane debris on the ground is also strange as if you look at any crash ever these things get shredded to bits. You would expect parts of the wings or tail section to fall away at least. 

Is there a picture of that?

Here's an example of a bit of fire coming off a little plane crash (Shoreham air show)...

2BA274E900000578-3210470-image-a-2_14405

Now imagine a big, big, plane, full of lots of fuel, flying several hundred miles an hour faster. Do folk think the plane is going to bounce off the building with a crumpled nose? 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Here's an example of a bit of fire coming off a little plane crash (Shoreham air show)...

2BA274E900000578-3210470-image-a-2_14405

Now imagine a big, big, plane, full of lots of fuel, flying several hundred miles an hour faster. Do folk think the plane is going to bounce off the building with a crumpled nose? 

Since that other boy on the Scottish sovereign thread appeared he has shown me my obsession is unhealthy and if I carry on I will be a full on tin foil hat wearing, cat food eating loon.

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Creepy: those guys the wearing t-shirts / jackets which have big pictures of wolves on the back. Deeply unsettling individuals.

Do you mean the fleece jackets that have wolves you on them? They are popular with the woman as well 

It will be of no surprise to anyone that I have several t-shirts with wolves on. In fact, I'm wearing one now.

In my defence, they were a present from my father, and I wouldn't have bought them for myself. One of them's riding a Harley Davidson, FFS  :unsure:

I may even have owned the infamous Three Wolf Moon shirt that started the spoof Amazon review trend. Thank f**k the old man stopped buying me presents years ago.

One of them's riding a Harley Davidson, FFS  :unsure:

Is it like those framed pictures you used to get of the dogs sitting around a table smoking and playing poker???