The Creepy & The Strange

That tears it! I'm not having a Pars fan, an inbred, sub-human, sister shagging, Fifer b*****d, tell me to shut it. I'm setting up cameras around the house. Motion detectors, infrared, night vision, the whole Yvette Fielding bit.

I'll show you.

I'll show you all!

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

That tears it! I'm not having a Pars fan, an inbred, sub-human, sister shagging, Fifer b*****d, tell me to shut it. I'm setting up cameras around the house. Motion detectors, infrared, night vision, the whole Yvette Fielding bit.

I'll show you.

I'll show you all!

Pete loves Dick!

I'll show you.

I'll show you all!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ2Ed8Fk_baS1J7E_Oj-H

Hiya Pete. Hiya pal.

I'll show you.

I'll show you all!

It's all on your head.

My aul fella always drank in there. Sums him, and it, up perfectly.  Ageing hardmen with moustaches, stonewashed jeans, white socks, slip on tassled black shoes and golf sweaters. And that's the better ones. More and more it seems to be just the utter dregs of the neighbourhood (which isn't saying much admittedly) who drink there. All haggard and old looking (regardless of what their real age may be) and shambling about stooped over, mumbling to themselves as they enter / leave the pub. A fucking hovel. Atlantis much the same, except with some regulars who're not as old and with loads of wasted space since it's a cavernous building only using a tiny bar. The Radnor is where the cool kids drink.

10 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

My aul fella always drank in there. Sums him, and it, up perfectly.  Ageing hardmen with moustaches, stonewashed jeans, white socks, slip on tassled black shoes and golf sweaters. And that's the better ones. More and more it seems to be just the utter dregs of the neighbourhood (which isn't saying much admittedly) who drink there. All haggard and old looking (regardless of what their real age may be) and shambling about stooped over, mumbling to themselves as they enter / leave the pub. A fucking hovel. Atlantis much the same, except with some regulars who're not as old and with loads of wasted space since it's a cavernous building only using a tiny bar. The Radnor is where the cool kids drink.

I've not been back to the Radnor since watching that dog open and then eat from a crisp packet. That was too much like a prequel to Planet of the Apes for my liking. I'll stick to Chandlers/Alexanders/The Dougie Wonderland.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I've not been back to the Radnor since watching that dog open and then eat from a crisp packet. That was too much like a prequel to Planet of the Apes for my liking. I'll stick to Chandlers/Alexanders/The Dougie Wonderland.

The Radnor's too good for the likes of you. That was one talented dug, in fairness. Mine can't find it's own arsehole with it's tongue, that one could open a bag of crisps in a beer garden and happily snack away. Likely smarter than most humans in town.

No surprise at all that you'll continue to stick to the tim pubs, even after I've shown you the light. You should just go ahead and change your team on here, we all see through your Bankie charade.

8 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

The Radnor's too good for the likes of you. That was one talented dug, in fairness. Mine can't find it's own arsehole with it's tongue, that one could open a bag of crisps in a beer garden and happily snack away. Likely smarter than most humans in town.

No surprise at all that you'll continue to stick to the tim pubs, even after I've shown you the light. You should just go ahead and change your team on here, we all see through your Bankie charade.

Chandlers is undoubtedly a tim pub, only really survives for that reason. Alexanders is very much neutral ground, talk of Celtic or Rangers in there is very much in hushed tones lest you talk over Racing TV or the golf. The Douglas is, by dint of being in Whitecrook, nominally a Celtic pub but not particularly aligned any way. Their usual barman is a die hard Bankies fan actually.

As previously stated, the Bankies fans I know slaughter me for being a tim and the boys I grew up with are all Celtic fans and slaughter me for being a Bankies fan. I on the other hand mostly like getting blootered and going to the football. FWIW, most of the Swiss boys I drink with now slag me for following Aarau over here. Perhaps I should start taking it all personally.

Edited by Ross.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Chandlers is undoubtedly a tim pub, only really survives for that reason. Alexanders is very much neutral ground, talk of Celtic or Rangers in there is very much in hushed tones lest you talk over Racing TV or the golf. The Douglas is, by dint of being in Whitecrook, nominally a Celtic pub but not particularly aligned any way. Their usual barman is a die hard Bankies fan actually.

As previously stated, the Bankies fans I know slaughter me for being a tim and the boys I grew up with are all Celtic fans and slaughter me for being a Bankies fan. I on the other hand mostly like getting blootered and going to the football. FWIW, most of the Swiss boys I drink with now slag me for following Aarau over here. Perhaps I should start taking it all personally.

Maybe it's nothing to do with football and they all just think you're a dick?