The Creepy & The Strange

There was never any report that the fuel was melted it was just weakened from the explosion and the ensuing fires. I hate the conspiracy theorists assumption that because the twin towers were the first buildings ever to fall from fire damage that this means they must have been planted with explosives, they were also the first skyscrapers to ever be hit by a boring 747 at 600 mph!

The pentagon is the one that I can't get my head around as it really doesn't look like it was hit by a plane but again this doesn't necessarily mean the government covered up a false flag operation, plus there would be thousands of people who would be able to see this at any given time so why risk hitting it with a cruise misfile when someone could catch the video on tape when you can just crash a plane into it if you clearly have no problem doing that? It just doesn't add up.

9 hours ago, itzdrk said:

What like? There usually is mass confusion causing misinformation during batshit events tbf.

It's like the recent cop killings in America where even a cop came out and said to the media that there were three shooters that had "triangulated" around the cops to surround them to maximise casualties. Same with the recent German shooting where there was numerous reports of three gunmen, with one carrying a large assault rifle and another shouting Allah akbar.

It's a combination of stressed people's minds in overdrive playing tricks on them, the media sensationalising the story and just out and out bullshitters.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

What a load of fucking shite.

Do people, otherwise rational, adult people, actually believe shite like this? It's like Creepy Pasta. VL's.

Tend to agree with your scepticism Pete but would you try it?

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

Tend to agree with your scepticism Pete but would you try it?

Would I waste my time going up and down and up and down and up and down in a lift? No. Not because of some fear of finding another plane of existence or seeing a spectral woman, but because there is no other plane of existence, there is no such thing as spectres and I have better things to waste my time with, like wanking and using Pie and Bovril.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

Would I waste my time going up and down and up and down and up and down in a lift? No. Not because of some fear of finding another plane of existence or seeing a spectral woman, but because there is no other plane of existence, there is no such thing as spectres and I have better things to waste my time with, like wanking and using Pie and Bovril.

You never know but they might have wanking and Pie & Bovril in the other plane of existence, Pete. That spectral woman might just be that planes version of Div........she might even be a "wid"!

Just now, sjc said:

You never know but they might have wanking and Pie & Bovril in the other plane of existence, Pete. That spectral woman might just be that planes version of Div........she might even be a "wid"!

Shut up.

This morning I 'lost' around half an hour.

Got up at 7:40, took a couple of minutes out to make cereal (which takes a couple of mins tops) and when I turned on BBC Breakfast their clock said 8:05. I thought "s***e, my alarm clock must be out", but when I went back up to check, the time on the alarm and BBC were the same.

Alien abduction imo.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Let's not forget BBC reporting WT7 had fallen even though it was still standing behind the reporter.

Looking at the reporting of the recent shooting in Munich, in the space of a matter of hours our wonderful rolling news on BBC and SKY had,

Had one gunman, multiple gunmen, one gunman dead, three gunmen still at large, one gunman,

The number dead varied, the attacker was calling 'Allah Akbar', no he wasn't, he was shouting something,

He was definitely IS, mibbes not.

Rolling news vomit every bit of gossip, hearsay, innuendo and rumour it gets fed, or finds lying around and spews it from the screens at you

until they have some facts that will make what they have been saying for the past hours appear total bollocks normally.

19 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Got up at 7:40, took a couple of minutes out to make cereal (which takes a couple of mins tops) and when I turned on BBC Breakfast their clock said 8:05. I thought "s***e, my alarm clock must be out", but when I went back up to check, the time on the alarm and BBC were the same.

Alien abduction imo.

Sitting on pan scrolling through P&B as you had a shit appears the logical answer.........

But lets go for aliens shoving probes up you rather than you excreting from the aliens favourite orifice.

Edited by MEADOWXI

25 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Alien abduction imo.

OR your self-described epilepsy and associated short term memory loss kicked in.

There was never any report that the fuel was melted it was just weakened from the explosion and the ensuing fires. I hate the conspiracy theorists assumption that because the twin towers were the first buildings ever to fall from fire damage that this means they must have been planted with explosives, they were also the first skyscrapers to ever be hit by a boring 747 at 600 mph!

The pentagon is the one that I can't get my head around as it really doesn't look like it was hit by a plane but again this doesn't necessarily mean the government covered up a false flag operation, plus there would be thousands of people who would be able to see this at any given time so why risk hitting it with a cruise misfile when someone could catch the video on tape when you can just crash a plane into it if you clearly have no problem doing that? It just doesn't add up.

Seen a documentary a couple years back that was interesting and shed a lot of light on the conspiracy theories.

Basically they explained that main alumnium fuselage of the plane melted due to the heat. This molten aluminium was what could be seen pouring out the side of the building. They also explained that it burns a lot hotter and combined with all the plasterboard debris that had fallen onto it means it becomes highly explosive and that played a huge part in bringing the buildings down.

Obviously they explained it a lot more in depth than that and is defo worth a watch if anyone could find the documentary.

Mods Please!!!

Wanking is not a waste of time.