The Creepy & The Strange

Ghost Watch (http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Ghostwatch) did it for me in my youth. Though the ending was somewhat farcical and the logical part of my brain told me it was a fake, it did nothing to quell the irrational fear that kept me awake and suitably terrified for several nights thereafter.

Scared the f**k out of me too when I was a kid. it did get ridiculous towards the end though.

"I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

Could of.........does that not get on your wick? If there's one thing worse than the murder and cannabalism of a child it's grammar like that.

Look up Peter Kurten.....The Dusseldorf Vampire......he was a card!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Scared the f**k out of me too when I was a kid. it did get ridiculous towards the end though.

I honestly thought it was a real, live broadcast, but then I was only 13 at the time. My parents had it sussed though when the woman that had appeared in the episode of casualty that was shown immediately before it was interviewed as someone who had had a ghostly experience during the show.

"I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

Could of.........does that not get on your wick? If there's one thing worse than the murder and cannabalism of a child it's grammar like that.

Look up Peter Kurten.....The Dusseldorf Vampire......he was a card!

:lol:

Ok it was words to that effect .

Do i really want to?

Ok it was words to that effect .

Do i really want to?

No offence meant. I quoted that from the Wiki page. I realise I could be doing the man a dis-service.

Anyway in that position I like to think I'd have the will power to save the bum till last, but in all honesty I'm not sure I could.

I'd be a rotten cannibal.

No offence meant. I quoted that from the Wiki page. I realise I could be doing the man a dis-service.

Anyway in that position I like to think I'd have the will power to save the bum till last, but in all honesty I'm not sure I could.

I'd be a rotten cannibal.

No offence taken, normally it is my english getting slagged!

I wouldn't know where to begin, phone a chinese takeaway it probably tastes the same.

I've read this thread from back to front in the last hour or so. I've realised that either my dog is a fucking retard or she can detect "paranormal activity"

Basically it's always been said that dogs have a "sixth sense" if you will, i never believed it until recently. First of all, during a walk last week she was going mental in the forest near my house. I let her off the lead and raced miles ahead to locate a dead fox (right in the middle of the forest to). I would dismiss it as smell but she ran ahead for around 3-4 mins straight.

Then around 20 minutes ago i watched that Swedish numbers station video on Page 1 (the one with the creepy as f**k doll), and she came charging in as soon as the weird babbling started & started barking furiously at the screen. Not saying she's the dog whisperer or whatever just kinda strange.

Without meaning to burst your bubble, my girlfriend's dog barked incessantly at a hula hoop the other day. It tends to bark if you put on a funny voice, ie a strange inhuman like voice it doesn't recognise, so gets a bit scared and barks.

I'd read about Albert Fish before and when I sent a link to a mate he stopped reading halfway through as he genuinely felt sick. I've read about loads of serial killers but he definitely takes the biscuit.

Has anyone seen The McPherson Tape? Me and a mate watched it when I was about 13 and it seriously freaked me out. Its a video tape about a family supposedly all being abducted by aliens. Freaked me out at the time!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_McPherson_Tape

I'd read about Albert Fish before and when I sent a link to a mate he stopped reading halfway through as he genuinely felt sick. I've read about loads of serial killers but he definitely takes the biscuit.

Has anyone seen The McPherson Tape? Me and a mate watched it when I was about 13 and it seriously freaked me out. Its a video tape about a family supposedly all being abducted by aliens. Freaked me out at the time!

http://en.wikipedia...._McPherson_Tape

Seen the McPherson tape a few times and it never fails to freak me out. Aliens and UFO's tend to get to me a lot more than ghosts and things do though.

Anybody ever watch a program that was on years ago called Strange But True? Michael Aspel used to present it. I think it was shown on Friday nights cos I was allowed to stay up later to watch it. I lost a few nights sleep as a child because of that show.

Seen the McPherson tape a few times and it never fails to freak me out. Aliens and UFO's tend to get to me a lot more than ghosts and things do though.

Anybody ever watch a program that was on years ago called Strange But True? Michael Aspel used to present it. I think it was shown on Friday nights cos I was allowed to stay up later to watch it. I lost a few nights sleep as a child because of that show.

Yeah I'm sure I watched that as a wee guy too, although I think it and the X-files are getting mixed up in my head. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure I watched that as a wee guy too, although I think it and the X-files are getting mixed up in my head. :lol:

I've not watched it yet. Is it Archie McPherson, I heard he's a dirty old cunt.

Don't start me about Jimmy Saville.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Dont think it strange but certainly a wee bit creepy, Vasili Blokhin was one of the few to escape Stalins purges. Mainly 'cos he was too busy killing folk for Uncle Joe...............

In decades of service he personally shot tens of thousands in the back of the head.

In one 28 day period he averaged 1 execution every 3 mins, 10 hours a day. ie, 7,000 in less than a month :o

How the hell could you live with yourself? Fair 'nuff he allegedly died insane, but doing that shit for eons is hard to comprehend.

My link

My guess is it came back inland then crashed. If you crash into some of the jungle of West/Central Africa it could be decades before the wreck is discovered.

I remember this! I used to always sit and watch it and then later on I would be lying in bed wishing I hadn't.