Nightshift.

She stays in Balgowan (between Perth & Crieff) and has no internet connection, a limited DVD collection, and her digital TV Service comes and goes. I think it was countdown repeats I watched followed by the news.

She wanted to get Sky TV but my grandad took one look at our Virgin box and panicked when he seen all the features.

Technophobes. You got to love them.

Last nightshift tonight after 3 weeks offshore. I've spent the last week trawling through parts of P&B I didn't know existed. It really is a strange place.

Anyway, I'll generally try and stay up quite late tomorrow night and I should be alright after that!

That looks like the program that used to be on on a Saturday afternoon, before the results. I've affectionately always known it as 'Shitehawk' but does anyone remember it, or better still the name of it?

Nighthawk was the one with the motorbike. The helicopter one was either Blue Thunder or Airwolf.

Nighthawk was the one with the motorbike. The helicopter one was either Blue Thunder or Airwolf.

Streethawk was the motorbike one.

Last night shift of the week tonight and then off until Wednesday.

Hasn't been too bad although getting a 3 hour kip in the middle of it certainly helps :)

Yeh I remember that! :D Fcuking hell, that's going back a bit isn't it?

Edited by sjc

• 2 months later...

Bumpity bump.

On a wee run out nightshift and bored out of my tits. Wondering what to get up to....

If Yer ill, have a lemsip and a w**k. If not, just have a w**k anyway.

I had a sort of nightshift once. I was 21 and working in London. My boss wanted to buy a couple of flats in a fancy new development in Aldgate and I agreed to queue up overnight for him to be one of the first in line. £200 was agreed and I took my place on the pavement on Commercial Road. Spent the night dealing with folk who were asking me "how long have you been on the streets?" etc as they staggered past. I didn't even have a can of Super or a blanket.