James Bond

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought it was unanimously agreed between all men that connery was the best bond?

Worry not, this is a true fact!!!;)

Sean Connery

1210013296wtClDkv.jpg

The rest can only dream about being this cool!!!

Goldfinger

(220309001447)goldfinger_2.jpg

"Do you expect me to talk"

"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die"

Other - Plenty O'Toole

5605398_std.jpg

"Named after your Father perhaps?"

Tough question!

My favourite "bonds" are Dalton and Craig. Unfortunately Dalton suffered from being in films with fairly crappy plots---but I really like his "portrayal" of Bond.

As for baddies---Max Zorin was a great bad guy in a terrible film. Really like Trevelyan as a bad guy too.

Don't think I could choose between Anya Amasova / Vesper Lynn / Solitaire either!

No Bob Holness? No David Niven?

Sean Connery (although Going by the books Timothy Dalton would be lookswise like him and Craig in being a bit if an evil c**t)

Goldfinger

Zena Onatop. ( famke Jansen mmmmm)

Connery no contest. I'm a big fan of Blofeld but Goldfinger is a good lad too.

I'm not going to name my favourite Bond girl as I don't like to objectify women :lol:

You Only Live Twice, Goldfinger, From Russia With Love. My favourite Bonds in that order.

Favourite Bond Soundtrack: Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better closely followed by Matt Monroe - From Russia With Love. Goldfingered' is a decent song too.

• 4 weeks later...

I like all the Bonds (except Niven obviously) but being 40 I'm still a Roger Moore man at heart, up to FYEOnly.

Eva Green is so damn sexy, despite the eye makeup being a bit too heavy.

Used to have a cracking Jaws t-shirt that my mum used to hate so I loved it even more.

You Only Live Twice is a fantastic film, my favourite Bond. Connery is the best bond by a long shot. Outside the Connery era I have a soft spot for Dalton and The Living Daylights...

You Only Live Twice is a fantastic film, my favourite Bond. Connery is the best bond by a long shot. Outside the Connery era I have a soft spot for Dalton and The Living Daylights...

I actually like both Dalton films. The Living Daylights is miles better than License to Kill, but Dalton himself is probably as close as we've had to the Bond in the books.

i like the daniel craig films. its a good reboot. a raw bond kicking ass and not just putting in smarmy oneliners as a car disappears near an ice palace...

i dont think i liked die another day..

Archived