James Bond

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would certainly have dalton as my number two bond. The man added a more serious side to him than most other bonds did without it becoming to clichéd, and some of the stuff that happened on those films were a lot more gruesome imo(particularly the ending of license to kill).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would certainly have dalton as my number two bond. The man added a more serious side to him than most other bonds did without it becoming to clichéd, and some of the stuff that happened on those films were a lot more gruesome imo(particularly the ending of license to kill).

The boy in the depressurisation chamber was a particular highlight as well.

License to Kill also has a petrol tanker doing a wheely. So it gets points for that

Connery- Scaramanga and Pussy Galore for me.

Was a tough choice between Connery and Brosnan for me, as Brosnan I felt played the Character with the right amount of seriousness and suave but suffered from poor movies. However, Connery as Bond is the epitome of cool and the movies are classics.

Scaramanga for me as he was just an assasin that wanted to see if he could beat Bond, no alterior motive love it. Also the first Bond I saw was MWTGG

Pussy Galore...just cause.

• 3 years later...

jaws was great but he wasnt really a villain if you will, a very VERY dangerous henchman perhaps but not a villain in the sense of Dr No

oh and Solitaire for me is the most beautiful bond girl there ever was, i had a massive thing for her when i was younger, she was fucking tremendous

oh and i picked brosnan because he had the perfect balance of a secret agent/spy, connery was too rough and moore wasnt rough enough imo

craig is excellent as a noob 00 agent though

Brosnan for me, probably just because of one scene when, during a one man invasion of Russia, he crashes through a wall in a tank and then brushes the dust off his lapels.

That's more Bond than I've ever seen Bond be.

Baddie? Donald Pleasance' Blofeld was most sinister, Trevelyan was probably the best character and Baron Samedi was coolest. I couldn't pick the best overall.

Bond Girl? Solitaire. Anyone who said Pussy Galore should hang their heads in shame. Special credit goes to Bambi and thumper though.

Connery no contest however loved Brosnan in Goldeneye and Dalton is underrated. Craig is decent but bond dont have no blond hair dammit.

Villains, Blofeld for me changed actor too often, donald pleasance was perfect in the role but for diamonds Charles grey always annoyed me as he also plays an informant to bond in you only live twice. Plus he's no bald.

Jaws is always fun especially when he finally talks in moonraker.

Always enjoyed watching Sean bean as Trevelyan.

Bond girls - basically all but pussy galore but vesper, jinx, domino, natalya and solitaire are tops :wub:

Favourite film Goldeneye.

and Dalton is underrated.

Didn't really get Dalton at the time as he was so different to the ones who had gone before and virtually all the humour (especially Moore's cringy one liners) had been removed, but after I read all the books it clicked as to where he was coming from.

Connery

Blofeld

Teresa Di Vincenzo

Solitaire's probably the prettiest, but Teresa manages tio marry him. And the ending to OHMSS is a brutal kick in the stones for Bond.

tracy-bond.jpg

On her majesties is by far the best Bond film plot, Lazenby is admirable but if it had been Connery or Moore as Bond it would be widely regarded as the best, To use a Star Wars analogy, it is the Empire strikes back of Bond films.

On her majesties is by far the best Bond film plot, Lazenby is admirable but if it had been Connery or Moore as Bond it would be widely regarded as the best, To use a Star Wars analogy, it is the Empire strikes back of Bond films.

Spot on. Let down by its failings, but a great film nonetheless.

Archived