Dance Songs

SOL

Blasterjaxx have played in Falkirk a couple of times recently. My mates saw them in Behind The Wall and said they were quality.

They're going to be huge soon I reckon, they've released tonnes of quality tunes recently.

They're going to be huge soon I reckon, they've released tonnes of quality tunes recently.

Definitely. Their songs are being released on Revealed (Hardwell) and Musical Freedom (Tiesto), and the likes of Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike are regularly dropping them in their sets.

That's a quality lineup. Went to their birthday 2 years back with Vitalic and Chris Leibing and it was banging.

Probably MJC's most commercial tune, but I absolutely love this. Such a different style from the Calvin Harris version and brings back good memories from Ibiza last summer.

Anyone listened to her album? Wondering if it's worth a download.

Hudson Mohawke's been announced as the headline act for the Numbers 10th anniversary party in Glasgow and London in December so hopefully getting a ticket for that. Him and Jackmaster are definitely two of the best heads in the game at the moment. Saw HudMo in the Port at Bestival and opening with this was definitely one of the best starts to a set I've ever seen.

Anyone tuned into the Red Bull Revolutions in Sound thing on Channel 4?It's a club takeover of the London Eye with 30 of the most important UK club nights getting a pod each and a live stream to showcase their own brand of electronic music. Link for those interested: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/red-bull?intcmp=homepage_main

Was watching the Rinse pod with Skream, Benga and Katy B then a bit of Sub Club with Derrick Carter but stuck on Bugged Out! for Erol Alkan and Green Velvet. Didn't need a reminder but Erol Alkan is an absolute genius.

Edited by NotThePars

Anyone tuned into the Red Bull Revolutions in Sound thing on Channel 4?It's a club takeover of the London Eye with 30 of the most important UK club nights getting a pod each and a live stream to showcase their own brand of electronic music. Link for those interested: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/red-bull?intcmp=homepage_main

Was watching the Rinse pod with Skream, Benga and Katy B then a bit of Sub Club with Derrick Carter but stuck on Bugged Out! for Erol Alkan and Green Velvet. Didn't need a reminder but Erol Alkan is an absolute genius.

Some interesting sets for sure, Craig Richards and Ben UFO the most eye catching. Each to their own and that but cant say i've ever understood the hype around Erol Alkan, anytime i've heard him he's been banging out noisy drivel. The masses sure seem to lap it up though.

Some interesting sets for sure, Craig Richards and Ben UFO the most eye catching. Each to their own and that but cant say i've ever understood the hype around Erol Alkan, anytime i've heard him he's been banging out noisy drivel. The masses sure seem to lap it up though.

Really? Have to disagree, I think he has a great eye for spotting the best new music coming out. His own tracks released last week sound promising too.