Dance Songs

SOL

Anyone else going to Fedde Le Grande on Saturday at The Arches? We are gonna hit The Courtyard first for the Trancelate pre-party and if The Arches is pish then go to 69 Below to see Scott Bond.

Won't be making it, but I've been wanting to see him for ages. Had Dance Department on at work on Saturday night and the last hour was him live at MOS London. Quality set.

Won't be making it, but I've been wanting to see him for ages. Had Dance Department on at work on Saturday night and the last hour was him live at MOS London. Quality set.

I was listening to his set from MOS last night on my break at work. Absolute beast of a set. Proper fucking buzzing for the weekend now.

http://m.soundcloud.com/feddelegrand/flg-dls083

Different kind of dance to what I listen to, but I worked with Majestic in 2011 when I was repping and sold tickets for Judgement Sundays in 2012 and this tune always went down well in Eden when he played.

Edited by KD1711

Majestic's the dude that MC's for DJ EZ in the latest Boiler Room, right? Quite enjoyed his own stuff that was getting played.

Tickets bought for Pressure at the end of the month (Nina Kraviz and Karenn!) and getting a ticket for the Saturday night at the Riverside Festival in May. Can't wait to catch 2manydjs again and Tiga.

Majestic's the dude that MC's for DJ EZ in the latest Boiler Room, right? Quite enjoyed his own stuff that was getting played.

Tickets bought for Pressure at the end of the month (Nina Kraviz and Karenn!) and getting a ticket for the Saturday night at the Riverside Festival in May. Can't wait to catch 2manydjs again and Tiga.

Yeah that's him. He is a great MC when he is not giving out constant shoutouts on his Twitter name.

My brothers stag do is in Leeds at the time of Riverside festival which is devastating. Think I am going to give Pressure a miss this month, can't be fucked with another long wait to get in while everyone gets searched like mad.

Disappointed to miss Fedde Le Grand on Saturday but had something else on. Was there for Tommy Trash & DVBBS last Friday and it was banging. Was so strange with only the dance arch being open. I fear The Arches may have seen it's hay day, and only the big, big names are going to sell it out now.