2nd Fm2005 Patch And Data Update

Bryan

Do you think this will mean that the game will start from January 31st or will it be the usual August start but with players in your team that you singed in January? eg Bellamy at Celtic.

Do you think this will mean that the game will start from January 31st or will it be the usual August start but with players in your team that you singed in January? eg Bellamy at Celtic.

Usual August start. They may have put them in as future transfers - but somehow knowing SI they'll have just put them in from the start.

Keeps telling me to come back later which is a pain was looking forward to a Champ Sesh on my day off college.

It's been like that since about 9am this morning. :(

In the process of downloading now taking its time like but should be done just in time for me to go to work :rolleyes:

Once its downloaded what do I need to do to the file for it to take effect?

just run it :ph34r:

Righty ho then bryan but its all your fault if it goes tits up! Just querieing cos I had a previous champ patch go badly wrong and I don't like messing with the game incase.

you can reinstalled the game.

Its a bit fucked up right enough from first look things wrong with Queens -

our GK Richie Barnard appears as Barnard Richard, Tommy English a left back is a striker (was in the original game thought they would have fixed it by the final patch) We have Chris Carr in the game (who trained with us during the window but didnt agree personal terms) Also the under 19's who, fair play don't feature in the first team, but are on the fit for purpose scheme on a full time basis aren't even in the game despite the team having an under 19's squad.

Does data changed in the editor come into play in an already saved game or do you need to start a new game?

Its a bit fucked up right enough from first look things wrong with Queens -

our GK Richie Barnard appears as Barnard Richard,  Tommy English a left back is a striker (was in the original game thought they would have fixed it by the final patch)  We have Chris Carr in the game (who trained with us during the window but didnt agree personal terms)  Also the under 19's who, fair play don't feature in the first team, but are on the fit for purpose scheme on a full time basis aren't even in the game despite the team having an under 19's squad.

Does data changed in the editor come into play in an already saved game or do you need to start a new game?

you need to start a new game, for the new data to be in use.

Report mistakes here http://www.fmscotland.co.uk/ the researcher adds the details.

Remember there is a data editor, and if your pc can run it :ph34r: you can change it.

No chance of me downloading it, dial-up at home still as you all know from my moaning.

Thought of downloading it at work and putting it on a memory stick but my computer doesn't have a USB port.

No chance of me downloading it, dial-up at home still as you all know from my moaning.

Thought of downloading it at work and putting it on a memory stick but my computer doesn't have a USB port.

I could burn it onto a CD if you want DB and you could pick it up at the game :)

Archived