Hip Hop Thread

A-Mac

One of my good lady's favourite tracks....

ETA - check the Coming to America spoof vid

One of the few verses by Chance I actually like. Great tune on a disappointing album. Had higher hopes for that one but was a bit of a letdown all in.

"Bird On A Wire" is one of my favourite tunes from the past five years. I could let him off making an iffy album on the basis of that one song. His appearances on the Munchies channel are also great.

Edited by mrcat1990

Agree - all downhill in that album after that track. Listen to to Dr Lecter Album quite a bit - some great sampling.

Sometimes it's just good to purify your ears with a few proper gangsta stories. I remember buying this album when I was about 10 years old and being blown away (and not just by the girl on the album cover in the sling bikini)

Agree - all downhill in that album after that track. Listen to to Dr Lecter Album quite a bit - some great sampling.Sometimes it's just good to purify your ears with a few proper gangsta stories. I remember buying this album when I was about 10 years old and being blown away (and not just by the girl on the album cover in the sling bikini)

Nice, Ice T was sum boi back in the day. :wub:

Still love OG, a classic of the Gangsta genre.

Not listened to Power much but may revisit. I like his T-shirt in that video 8)