Dota 2

banana

A lot of his net worth will be from towers if they won before the 30 minute mark. His final creep score is fairly terrible although a kill every 2 minutes will have been useful.

Just started playing this the past month. Haven't been brave enough to play against real people just been doing the games with bots and still playing on normal difficulty.

Just dive in. You'll learn a lot quicker playing with and against other people. If you lose then you can always look at what you did well and what you can get better at.

Just dive in. You'll learn a lot quicker playing with and against other people. If you lose then you can always look at what you did well and what you can get better at.

I'll say he's done the right thing playing a number of bot games first though to get a decent grasp of the basic idea before taking the plunge.

Aye feeling pretty comfortable with Drow, Doom and Jakiro(sp?) going to try and learn 2 or more characters before playing against the Russians!

Avoid Ruskis at all costs! They utterly ruin the game for everyone, they either want to take the middle with a terrible mid-hero or they shout at you on a mic in Russian for some unknown reason. American's are funny, they get upset a lot at little things or if they die once. Learn to play druid, he is teh sex.

Just won an 85 minute game after having mega creeps for about half an hour.

The dire had a 6-slotted Sven and Pudge and we just couldnt get near their throne no matter what we did. They ended up massively outfarming us but luckily the mega creeps kept them away from our rax. In the end we went for necro books and baited some fights while the necro units hit the base. After about 4 rounds of dying and doing minimal damage with the necros we finally won. I was a support Leshrac who ended up the most farmed on the team. Our early advantage was huge but my carries' item builds were awful. Late BKBs, no assault cuirass when our DPS was a Lycan, DK and Huskar, none of them got heart, it was just terrible. We need the auras to buff us up but they were more interested in getting crit when the enemy was more or less 3-shotting everyone. ARGH!!

I'm taking the credit for winning the early game and getting us over the line late.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/677856808

He had midas, blink and force staff I'm sure. Sold them for hearts for a laugh when he presumably thought it was over when it got to mega creeps.

It might not have even got to mega creeps. We had 2 lanes of rax down and my idiot weak carries kept banging their heads against the t4s until I eventually made everyone smoke and backdoor the last set. I thought that's all we needed but I've never seen such a good defence against mega creeps while still managing to murder my entire team multiple times. I thought I was gonna be handed the sorest loss ever.

But literally every player had high level compendiums so I got 700 battle points out of it. ^_^

He had midas, blink and force staff I'm sure. Sold them for hearts for a laugh when he presumably thought it was over when it got to mega creeps.

It might not have even got to mega creeps. We had 2 lanes of rax down and my idiot weak carries kept banging their heads against the t4s until I eventually made everyone smoke and backdoor the last set. I thought that's all we needed but I've never seen such a good defence against mega creeps while still managing to murder my entire team multiple times. I thought I was gonna be handed the sorest loss ever.

But literally every player had high level compendiums so I got 700 battle points out of it. ^_^

Sounds delicious :D.

I (somehow) managed to get our team to comeback after going 45kills - 19, our team kept feeding jugg and ogre over and over it was such an embarrassment. Never forget the awesomeness of Pugna :D. He is my new favourite hero just for the sheer hilarious tank killing I accomplished, I managed to pull my team from the brink of defeat pushed them back to their base constantly and our assassin + kotl destroyed their base while I kept them busy with mass channelling. So much fun,

People underestimate casters like Pugna in the late game. He isn't going to 3 shot you with right clicks but he's hard to kill and does damage.

Leshrac is my favourite spellcaster for sure. Try 1v1 him before the 20 minute mark. If it's a 1-position farming Leshrac, try to kill him ever if I get a good start. 8)

In terms of my longest game, I think mines ended up on about 95 minutes where both teams had mega-creeps and yet nobody was pushing too hard. I think they ended up winning the game after we tried to push through mid and fucked it up.

Ended up in a game yesterday where I was on Faceless Void. We also had an Enigma and a Juggernaut. Safe to say, that it created some amusing ulti stacks. We managed to catch them mid with a Chrono, which allowed Enigma to get close enough for the black hole, by which point any creeps were dead resulting in omnislash finishing them off!

Is anyone keeping an aye on the International 4 prize pool? It's over 8 fucking million dollars at the mo. What an incredible achievement. Valve are ace at making money eh? I thought they'd maybe double up on last year's impressive effort but the growth this year is insane. They're actually going to break $10million, aren't they?

I was lucky enough to get one of every immortal I wanted from the compendium drops too (technically 2 of the Warlock staffs but traded one for the DK elder dragon form).

Is anyone keeping an aye on the International 4 prize pool? It's over 8 fucking million dollars at the mo. What an incredible achievement. Valve are ace at making money eh? I thought they'd maybe double up on last year's impressive effort but the growth this year is insane. They're actually going to break $10million, aren't they?

I was lucky enough to get one of every immortal I wanted from the compendium drops too (technically 2 of the Warlock staffs but traded one for the DK elder dragon form).

The windrunner cape looks absolutely fantastic. You're completely right though, they've taken what they've learned from last year and applied it on a bigger scale. Given TI4 is over a month away, and Valve are still adding in stretch goals it is pretty easy to say they'll make the $10m. My mate was saying that it should end up larger than the total of all the previous prize pools which they've had which is also incredible. It adds another dimension to the tournament too, as any team who wins it over all will be set for a massive payoff.

If they hit $11M they'll match all the prizemoney ever paid out for LoL as well which is pretty funny. And yep, Windrunner is my favourite hero hands down so naturally I was happy with that!

Just had the most amazing game of my short Dota career. 28 kills with Weaver, (my first time playing him) carried my team, had 3 ultra kills in a row and a RAMPAGE, thrown in for good measure. Think i died twice maybe and I would love to post it on Dotabuff but it won't f*cking recognise me!!! seething.

post-37974-0-78429700-1401990113.jpg

Edited by Kujabi_Kujabyou