Dota 2

banana

I don't like the game sometimes. Every game today I've been way above the level of my teammates and been hung out to dry. I've lost every one despite being the best player in the game. Nothing you can do about it, frustrating.

I don't like the game sometimes. Every game today I've been way above the level of my teammates and been hung out to dry. I've lost every one despite being the best player in the game. Nothing you can do about it, frustrating.

Its an absolute nightmare when this happens. Especially playing on a support. When you're a carry, theres always the off chance you can sneak away, maybe grab enough farm to get yourself doing some damage and then take a team fight. On a support, if your carry isn't doing his job properly, you're fucked. Yesterday, I was in a game where we had a sniper who refused to move from mid as radiant. In turn, we faced a solo axe as a KotL (for me) and another carry who I can't remember. The axe got huge before they started to run rampant. Absolutley nothing to be done.

Hey whatever happened to our Dota pie and bov team that was supposed to be happening? Oh and RW can you pm me and i'll add you on Steam if you fancy some games.

We need six minimum, could do a 3v3. I'd be in as long as my ping is ok.

:lol: Nothing worse than being on a brutal losing streak. I had one a few days ago but managed to break it with rat-doto NP. Necro book and trees is always amusing when someone on their team isn't paying attention.

In other news, the Compendium has now hit $10m so it'll be interesting to see if they release more stretch goals and immortals. They've still got to release the stage 18-22 rewards too so they're still to come. A couple of my mates are away to ESL one in Frankfurt for the weekend. They're going pretty much all out in their spending. I don't think one of them has been away for five years but would've have missed this for the world.

I'm just back from ESL ONE Frankfurt. What. A. Weekend. I'm a fucking broken husk of a human being but what a blast. The event was awesome and well run other than badly underestimating the time these games can take so it was a real scheduling blunder to have EG playing from 10 in the morning til after 11 at night.

But then I met SingSing, Bruno, Puppey, Kuro, Fear, Akke, Pajkatt, the Capitalist and a few more of the bigger names in the business at the afterparty - which went on til like 6 in the morning - so it ended well. Frankfurt is a beautiful city too.

If you ever get the chance to go to a LAN event like that you should do it, it's a brilliant experience.

I'm just back from ESL ONE Frankfurt. What. A. Weekend. I'm a fucking broken husk of a human being but what a blast. The event was awesome and well run other than badly underestimating the time these games can take so it was a real scheduling blunder to have EG playing from 10 in the morning til after 11 at night.

But then I met SingSing, Bruno, Puppey, Kuro, Fear, Akke, Pajkatt, the Capitalist and a few more of the bigger names in the business at the afterparty - which went on til like 6 in the morning - so it ended well. Frankfurt is a beautiful city too.

If you ever get the chance to go to a LAN event like that you should do it, it's a brilliant experience.

:lol: My mates were saying they ran out of mixer at the afterparty so he was on the straight vodkas. They ended up hanging about with a bunch of Danes, on the simple basis of their hatred of Alliance (minus Bulldog).

No idea about the mixer. After a heavy and expensive night in a cocktail bar on the Saturday night it was strictly beer and jager and schnapps.

Watched a bit of TI4 last night before I went to bed. Caught Na'vi stomping their way through Mousesports in one of their games, with Dendi on Tinker pretty much using XBOCT's Viper as a lure before bot'ing in to stomp them.

Other than that, Na'Vi US were doing surprisingly well (3 wins, 0 losses the last time I saw). I didn't watch much of TI last year, especially compared to my mates who watch it pretty much obsessively.

Also, for iG Ferrari apparently has repeatedly been picking Ember, where he's been absolutely destroying everything in sight.

NAR'Vi and Liquid have been awesome. Everyone predicted CIS to win the wildcard but I believed in the Bulba.

DK and Alliance are in deep trouble if they don't get their shit together today.

And I'm still an EG fanboy so hoping for a more dominant showing from them today. Cloud 9 with the best record so far though.