Dota 2

banana

CLoud 9 v BG, Game 1. Watch it!

I've only just woken up and missed it. Off all week with tonsillitis so this is the one positive I suppose. Has EG v Navi been on yet? And no spoilers if it has please!

I've only just woken up and missed it. Off all week with tonsillitis so this is the one positive I suppose. Has EG v Navi been on yet? And no spoilers if it has please!

You can watch it free in Dota TV! Just download the replay.

Secret v iG was first, now we're on game 2 of Cloud 9 v BG. EG v Navi next, scheduled to start at 10am.

You can watch it free in Dota TV! Just download the replay.

Secret v iG was first, now we're on game 2 of Cloud 9 v BG. EG v Navi next, scheduled to start at 10am.

What am I even saying, I've got the ticket anyway. :lol:

VG v Secret Game 1 is today's must watch so far.

Whole match was pretty good to be fair. I'm currently trying to download EG v BG from earlier but the servers must be shitting out.

ETA as we speak that download is at 50% :lol: unless the game is 4 days long I'm gonna say the servers are getting pumped at the moment.

Edited by GiGi

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favourite pickup has always been medallion. I buy it on just about everything. Naturally my favourite new item is solar crest. -10 armour and miss chance is no joke.

• 3 weeks later...

TI prize pool up to $13.8m. Pretty insane stuff.

I've started working through my all hero challenge. I got stuck for a while on invoker but I'm up to 15%. Out of all the heroes I've played, Timber is becoming a favorite. Farm a blood stone and a octarine core and you're laughing as you rip through fights.

• 1 month later...

I'm very much in the 'anyone but Secret' camp. The media darling team of Dota, I'm all for my boys at EG getting them telt at some point. Secret very much favourite at the minute though.

The picks have been terribly stale. 5 heroes so far with over 50% pick rate last I checked. That's brutal when compared to past internationals.

And the Scandinavian walrus, ginger burd and the wee purple fucker with the godmode button. The 5 of them have been in over 60 games each!