Dota 2

banana

Incredible that Lesh wasn't nerfed pre tourney, strong early and mid, then overpowered once the Octarine comes out. Gyro and Lesh 100% pick or ban rate at the moment.

Iceforg, plz.

I'm very much in the 'anyone but Secret' camp. The media darling team of Dota, I'm all for my boys at EG getting them telt at some point. Secret very much favourite at the minute though.

8)8)8)8)8)

Some tournament, got to give it that. Apparently pit lord was meant to be in the all star game. Brilliant that they picked 10 randoms to mix into it.

Well deserved from EG. A bit gutted that Secret didn't win, but after last year I'm certainly not complaining. Some echo slam for the final at Rosh.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My older brother is crazy obsessed with the game. Haven't seen him playing it as much on steam recently though, think it was something to do with him not being keen on the latest update, or perhaps he's kicked the arse right out of it.

Tried playing it myself but tbh I'm far too casual these days to put the time into something like this. Can absolutely see the appeal of it to others and how rewarding it'd be to start sussing out the timing for denying kills/last hits, distance from enemy heroes, useful item/skill combinations etc. but its just too overwhelming for me

You'd be well advised to stay away if you don't have a spare 100 hours to even start to begin to understand what the f**k you're supposed to do... to reach noob level and not get shouted at in every game. Then another 1000 or so hours to get a basic grip on playing and understanding each hero.

It's a learning cliff rather than curve. Very rewarding, but a brutal journey.

• 2 weeks later...

Best patch in a while, or should I say the one I have the least WHAT THE FUCKs about in a long time.

Bristle is going to be fucking obnoxious. Pudge is back. Casters and ranged heroes buffed. Abuse by tree planting. Dire offlane pullable.

Riki is unrecognizable from his original form for many years, am sad.

• 3 months later...