A great feeling at Cappielow..

I was only illustrating a calamatous downward spiral barry. I hadn't thought of the consequences of posting snuff

I wasn't having a go at you, buck. I'm all for that shit. I'm only sorry the camera wasn't held steady to see the boy land.

You know a thread's plunging the murky depths when the highlight is a video of someone being killed.

Unlike the lad in the clip (hopefully we all wrong) there's plenty of life in this thread.

This Greenock rollercoaster promises months of mirth. Until these unreconstructed Clydeside loons accept that expressing more than mere delight your team still exists, is crass arrogance, us custodians of the righteous path will have to continually highlight the error in their swell-headed ways.

Surely for your 'downward spiral/rollercoaster' metaphors to work we'd have to actually be moved from the top? As things stand we're chugging along unopposed like a Mississippi paddle steamer, or my personal favourite, the T-34 tank.

Surely for your 'downward spiral/rollercoaster' metaphors to work we'd have to actually be moved from the top? As things stand we're chugging along unopposed like a Mississippi paddle steamer, or my personal favourite, the T-34 tank.

Fuckin ell only you can make a 5-0 appear as "chugging along unopposed" i`m impressed...

Fuckin ell only you can make a 5-0 appear as "chugging along unopposed" i`m impressed...

I can make a soon-to-be six week spell at the top unopposed. I'm not sure what you can make from 'six games without a win' for your relegation-haunted diddies though.

I can make a soon-to-be six week spell at the top unopposed. I'm not sure what you can make from 'six games without a win' for your relegation-haunted diddies though.

Us Diddies were 25 weeks at the top last season and still acheived f**k all, congratualations, big question is will your front two`s knees make it into November and will big bad Peter lumber up to take the glory, If only you had another 15 goal a season man to rely on.

Mmm, somehow I'd much rather be in our position regarding strikers than, well, anyone else in the division.

TIMBEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Sure you're not a Livi fan in disguise ?

"The views expressed by vikingTON are not the official views of most sane minded football fans or indeed supporters of GMFC"

Carry on - I can breathe now...

TIMBEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Sure you're not a Livi fan in disguise ?

"The views expressed by vikingTON are not the official views of most sane minded football fans or indeed supporters of GMFC"

This doesn't make any sense. We clearly have the best striker in the division and more than capable back-up. This is shown by both the league table and the top scoring charters. You have neither.

Here's a tip, you ought to stop scrambling for relevance here, as if we're all really, really raging that there's someone in Greenock supporting some nothing club on the other side of the country. It just makes us pity you.

Old Baldy makes them stronger and better though.....oh and less arrogant!

Looking at Brian Graham's laughable goalscoring record, we both know that isn't true.

Edited by vikingTON

Better than Allagui?

Yes. MacDonald has seven goals to El Allagui's five. When they played for their respective sides, MacDonald scored two goals, Allagui failed to score.

Don't get me wrong, if you were picking a 'Team of the Division So Far', they would probably be the two up front. But MacDonald is evidently first choice.

Yes. MacDonald has seven goals to El Allagui's five. When they played for their respective sides, MacDonald scored two goals, Allagui failed to score.

Don't get me wrong, if you were picking a 'Team of the Division So Far', they would probably be the two up front. But MacDonald is evidently first choice.

oh right....you're not counting cup ties........convenient.

oh right....you're not counting cup ties........convenient.

If I did then Paul Di Giacamo, Andy Jackson and Peter MacDonald would have each scored about as many as the entire Dundee side put together.

So do you want me to be 'convenient' or 'inconvenient'? Your call cunto.

Edited by vikingTON

League scorers:

MacDonald 7

Jackson 2

Weatherson/Tidser/Di Giacomo 1 each

All competition scorers:

MacDonald 10

Jackson 8

Di Giacomo 6

Weatherson/Tidser 2

O'Brien/Campbell 1

Whatever way you want to play it: formidable.

If I did then Paul Di Giacamo, Andy Jackson and Peter MacDonald would have each scored about as many as the entire Dundee side put together.

So do you want me to be 'convenient' or 'inconvenient'? Your call cunto.

Who mentioned Dundee? certainly not me. Looks to me like you've failed again, resulting in your petty-minded Dundee obsession, once again coming to the fore.;)

League scorers:

MacDonald 7

Jackson 2

Weatherson/Tidser/Di Giacomo 1 each

All competition scorers:

MacDonald 10

Jackson 8

Di Giacomo 6

Weatherson/Tidser 2

O'Brien/Campbell 1

Whatever way you want to play it: formidable.

Shame your defence is rank fucking rotten.