A great feeling at Cappielow..

The fee is dictated by market value.

If there had been a rush to get him the fee would in all probability have increased, a bit like buying a house.

Mr Rae is an astute businessman and I have every confidence he would have negotiated the best deal possible under the given circumstances.

Tidser is a very skilful footballer but is NOT the finished article at present and still has a lot to prove, particularly at a higher level.

The fee is dictated by market value.

If there had been a rush to get him the fee would in all probability have increased, a bit like buying a house.

Mr Rae is an astute businessman and I have every confidence he would have negotiated the best deal possible under the given circumstances.

Tidser is a very skilful footballer but is NOT the finished article at present and still has a lot to prove, particularly at a higher level.

I like the cut of this guy's jib.

A welcome, and long-overdue addition to the Cappielow intelligentsia.

In today's Greenock Telegraph, it says that we've offered a two year deal to 20 year old Belgian born striker Kabba-Modou Cham, who scored twice in Saturday's 3-1 win over Motherwell. He is a Gambia under 21 internationalist.

We have also offered one year deals to Slovakian defenders Michal Habai and Thomas Peciar.

Credit to Alan Moore.

He has spread the net wide and far and this kind of research doesn't happen over night.

Clearly a lot of time and effort has gone into identifying players with both instant impact potential and also future value, which is crucial for the well being of the club.

I suspect he has yet a few more aces up his sleeve.

Looking forward to seeing some of these players tomorrow night.

Much as I liked many aspects of Peter McDonald, Craig Reid and Tidser, they all had their faults and in my opinion were all replaceable.

Onwards and upwards!