Grand Theft Auto V

What does everyone think of the micro transactions being used for the online mode? Not a fan of them at all.

It depends what they are I suppose. I haven't seen what they'll be so I'm not sure how I feel about them. If they're totally necessary to progress in the game then it'll be annoying but if it's for extra money or you can use real money to buy guns instead of earning the money through quests etc then that'll be pretty bad.

How many scottish references have folk seen there's the ship called dignity dundreary car bawsaq scottish flag by the beach. Any others out there

Only got it yesterday but I think Herr Kutz has to be one. The airlines in GTA4 had scottish flags on them, not sure if that still applies in 5.

How many scottish references have folk seen there's the ship called dignity dundreary car bawsaq scottish flag by the beach. Any others out there

Is the Forth Road Bridge not in the game? I know that both it and the rail bridge were in SA (Although people said the road bridge was the Bay Bridge)

Well that was weird. I just got in Trevor helicopter and a blue dot came up, larger than normal. So I landed to help, as it was a hippy van with it's doors open and Trevor said "Phillips to the rescue". Once I got out I was shot by a hillbilly and awoke with just my skants on lying on a traintrack with an L coming right for me. I managed to dodge it. That happened to anyone else yet? :lol:

Well that was weird. I just got in Trevor helicopter and a blue dot came up, larger than normal. So I landed to help, as it was a hippy van with it's doors open and Trevor said "Phillips to the rescue". Once I got out I was shot by a hillbilly and awoke with just my skants on lying on a traintrack with an L coming right for me. I managed to dodge it. That happened to anyone else yet? :lol:

That happened to me quite early on. Was just driving about and came across the empty van.

19QOS19, on 29 Sept 2013 - 06:50, said:

The bit in bold happened to me, the rest never. :(