Grand Theft Auto V

There's really no point in banking it if you still lose it, is there?

Don't you drop cash if you're killed that other players can pick up, then have medical bills on top of that? That's how I thought it worked, hence why it's an idea to bank it. Could be wrong though.

Don't you drop cash if you're killed that other players can pick up, then have medical bills on top of that? That's how I thought it worked, hence why it's an idea to bank it. Could be wrong though.

I think you only drop 100 dollars though.

Just double checked, its 5% until you hit 50k any more is just 5% of 50k which is about 2.5k. You can check how much you've lost by going to your bank app and checking transactions and it will be a medical bill

That explains a lot, hope "Obamacare" gets through the thieving shits!

Starting to get really frustrated with online. They are lowering all the payouts for most missions, stopping replays, changing survivals so you can't defend an area and other things to make it more of a chore to get paid. And tbh I think it's so people will buy money rather than grind it, and there's twats out there who are begging, actually begging Rockstar to allow them to buy money again.

Already started playing other games, there's f**k all to do but the same shite steal/kill jobs again and again. There's no plot, story or anything, just repetition. Doesnt help that they are now dragging thier feet on the heists and other "free" dlc we were promised.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Starting to get really frustrated with online. They are lowering all the payouts for most missions, stopping replays, changing survivals so you can't defend an area and other things to make it more of a chore to get paid. And tbh I think it's so people will buy money rather than grind it, and there's twats out there who are begging, actually begging Rockstar to allow them to buy money again.

Already started playing other games, there's f**k all to do but the same shite steal/kill jobs again and again. There's no plot, story or anything, just repetition. Doesnt help that they are now dragging thier feet on the heists and other "free" dlc we were promised.

theyre lowering the payouts because too many people were exploiting the game to level up and get mega rich, replaying the same missions that give most xp and cash. In effect its the games version of inflation...

theyre lowering the payouts because too many people were exploiting the game to level up and get mega rich, replaying the same missions that give most xp and cash. In effect its the games version of inflation...

The whole game is about replaying the same missions again and again to make money. Rockstar don't like it when people figure out a way to avoid unnecessary grinding, cause that means they won't buy the money. Look on the forums, there are people begging and pleading for the store to open again, do you really think that Rockstar aren't holding off making them available again cause of errors? Or to make people so impatient to get money so they go mental with spending when it comes back?

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

The whole game is about replaying the same missions again and again to make money. Rockstar don't like it when people figure out a way to avoid unnecessary grinding, cause that means they won't buy the money. Look on the forums, there are people begging and pleading for the store to open again, do you really think that Rockstar aren't holding off making them available again cause of errors? Or to make people so impatient to get money so they go mental with spending when it comes back?

The reason they havent reintroduced the cash purchases is because they cant charge people to play, even through microtransactions, when the game isnt working the way it should. The way to get money and xp is grinding, probably worse since its the same thing over and over. But like I said it's inflation, more money is being put into circulation artificially so it's value goes down. If people want to pay for microtransactions thats up to them, I'd be surprised if anyone here actually paid for money though, the average success of microtransactions in games tends to be around 7% if I remember correctly so if it's more than that it'll be a bit of a shock. There will be more missions in the future so thats not really a valid complaint. I've played about 10 hours of online so far and there are still tonnes of options left for me to pick for matches, the only ones I've repeated have been ones I enjoyed.

I'm not massively fussed about money. It'll come when it comes. I am enjoying the races though. Some of them are spectacular fun, particularly the GTA ones.

I also enjoyed a 4 v 4 the other night, pretty sure at least one person from the crew was with me. You start off at Fort Zancuda, 4 people go on motorbikes and tear down towards the docks and the other 4 chase after them in fighter jets. Brilliant stuff.

Jumped on the game for about 5 minutes last night and what happened kinda sums up what needs fixed.

Id landed a titan at trevors airfield waiting to pick up 2 of my mates, one came with the cops after him, i didnt have any and i was parked up at the end of the runway waiting for him to lose the cops and come back. One cop car drives down the runway towards me to get to my mate and drives straight into my plane, and the cop car instantly explodes, im saved tho, but i lose 2 props and the front landing gear, and for my horrible crime of having a plane on a runway i get a instant 3 star and im getting shot at. I attempt to flee but i get shot getting out the plane. So i respawn and fortunately my other mate lands another titan, so i steal a suv and pick up my other mate and drive over, i idle the car to do a u-turn and by accident ever so slightly graze my mates titan, and my car instantly explodes. I dont even mean like a decent little hit, i mean barely grazed the car, i doubt i even scratched the paint.

Pissed me off a bit and i ended up switching off and went and played Battlestations Pacific, which for a 4 year old game has a far superior control layout for flying.

Its well documented how pathetic the cops are online, but i swear its getting worse.
BetterCop-2.jpg
How it should be.

ed209.jpg?api=v2
Would be an improvement.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

The reason they havent reintroduced the cash purchases is because they cant charge people to play, even through microtransactions, when the game isnt working the way it should. The way to get money and xp is grinding, probably worse since its the same thing over and over. But like I said it's inflation, more money is being put into circulation artificially so it's value goes down. If people want to pay for microtransactions thats up to them, I'd be surprised if anyone here actually paid for money though, the average success of microtransactions in games tends to be around 7% if I remember correctly so if it's more than that it'll be a bit of a shock. There will be more missions in the future so thats not really a valid complaint. I've played about 10 hours of online so far and there are still tonnes of options left for me to pick for matches, the only ones I've repeated have been ones I enjoyed.

New update out, no longer can friends join you for jobs if they are too low a level. And from what ive read all jobs with a payout of 9000 or more have had thier rewards halved. Base invaders, for example was a tricky 25k high level mission invading the military base, destroying fighter jets and stealing a chopper. Is now only worth 12.5k. Still think Rockstar arent trying to blackmail users into buying money rather than earning it slowly?

New update out, no longer can friends join you for jobs if they are too low a level. And from what ive read all jobs with a payout of 9000 or more have had thier rewards halved. Base invaders, for example was a tricky 25k high level mission invading the military base, destroying fighter jets and stealing a chopper. Is now only worth 12.5k. Still think Rockstar arent trying to blackmail users into buying money rather than earning it slowly?

I'm actually due to just give up with this game.