Grand Theft Auto V

I lost my custom Elegy RH8 when it blew up (rogue sticky) and had to purchase all my upgrades again when I claimed it back on insurance. Then it got impounded and I couldn't get to it in time so once again, I lost it with all my customisations and I need to buy them again.

Not sure why I need to keep buying them. Surely they should just unlock and I can use them on any Elegy RH8. I've spent over 200k on this car ffs.

EDIT: Doesn't matter. Turns out I had 4 Elegy RH8's when I phoned the insurance folk. :lol: As you were.

Edited by GingerSaint

Anybody been sent to the Bad Sport servers? They are absolutely horrible! Mad b*****ds cruising about in tanks, shooting everything in sight.

Even hanging around outside mod shops till you come out.

It's how I imagine it would be like in jail.

Anybody been sent to the Bad Sport servers? They are absolutely horrible! Mad b*****ds cruising about in tanks, shooting everything in sight.

Even hanging around outside mod shops till you come out.

It's how I imagine it would be like in jail.

Sounds madness. How did you end up there anyway ??

Sounds madness. How did you end up there anyway ??

Kinda went on a mad rampage with the buzzard helicopter. Killing folk and blowing up motors! Really, it's the essence of GTA.

Then Kaos was in the Pay n Spray and some fella was outside, gun trained on the door. So I did what any good crew-mate would do. I lobbed a grenade at the sod! That made me a bad sport.

So now I'm kicking about, wearing a dunce hat with all the maddies!

Kinda went on a mad rampage with the buzzard helicopter. Killing folk and blowing up motors! Really, it's the essence of GTA.

Then Kaos was in the Pay n Spray and some fella was outside, gun trained on the door. So I did what any good crew-mate would do. I lobbed a grenade at the sod! That made me a bad sport.

So now I'm kicking about, wearing a dunce hat with all the maddies!

Feel bad now even though I was totally oblivious to what was happening. You got any good pics of the madness?

• 3 weeks later...

The Beach Bum update is live. To download it, go to the in game GTA store.

Free boat and 3 cars. I've tested the cars, the best by a long shot is the bifta dune buggy. Fucker is rapid and fully customisable. I've stuck 80g in one. Quality motor. Loads and I mean loads of clothing added, all beach gear, sandles, shorts etc. A lot of variety. For a free dlc its all good