Grand Theft Auto V

Story mode,completed. Has,anyone bothered to collect the sideshows that are spaceship parts etc. Or is it just all online once completed?

I got the 100%. It never felt like a grind apart from collecting the nuclear waste - it took me almost two hours to circle the island in that poxy submarine.

Was playing online the other night. Had 3 stars and a mission popped up so I went to join it and then come out to see if I'd lose the stars. I didn't lose the stars but I somehow became invincible! As in my health bar wouldn't go down no matter how many times I was shot, run down or in one case blown up! I must have spent 40mins walking around the game going up to online players, walking through their gunfire and then kicking them to death! Such hilarity! It only ended when I went to Ammunation to get more ammo. After I left the shop I was back to normal. Gutted!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/02/lindsay-lohan-grand-theft-auto_n_4372719.html

Lindsey Lohan is apparently planning to sue Rockstar games for using her likeness.

She claims that she was the inspiration for the Celebrity burd who you film taking it in the pooper and that the Blonde burd in the red bikini on the cover of the game is based on her.

345873.jpglindsay-lohan-mobile_bikini.jpg

Just no hen, not even close. I have to point out that i had to filter through alot of mutant pictures of her to find one where she looked remotely decent and even then just no.

Doing a quick google search i see this isnt the first time shes tried to sue someone like this.

Not sure if this means shes been filmed taking it in the backdoor, but tbh would anyone be surprised?

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

I hadnt played it for a while either but put it on yesterday morning when i couldnt sleep and ended up playing it for hours, was a good laugh just running about shooting folk and laughing when all they would do for the rest of the time they were playing was seek revenge on you

Not a massive fan of online you really need to be in a gang all the time to get things done. twice i have been stalked round the map by some weirdo f**k knows why

Join the PnB one then! I don't think you have to be in a crew tbh, a lot of my time in the game has been at times when the servers have been so baws that you can't connect to crew members, or that there were none on. It's still a decent load of fun in those cases.