Grand Theft Auto V

I'm sure if you keep it you won't get in trouble. I'm guessing you got it by claiming a bounty?

nah, there's modders who mod lobbies and are able to give people tens of billions, I joined a random game of online and next thing you know I had a billion, if I withdraw it from the bank and get someone to kill me will it go away?

This has been taken over by hacks. Playing for a few hours today I've seen loads of massive bounties, messages asking if I can hack, loads of people going about in tanks, someone in a tank repeatedly blowing my car up and I was being charged for it and now I've been given 34 million.Evey lobby has loads of folk going about in tanks and attack helicopters, it just ruins it and I hope people like me and the others on here that have been given money don't get punished.

Went back to this today after a couple of months, trying to mop up various bits of the single player to see if I can get 100% or close to it.

Just did the last triathlon - it's not even funny. Thank f**k i won at the 1st attempt. Don't think I've got the patience to get all the spaceship parts or do the nuclear waste though.

Got this for Christmas. Put it in this morning and got excited about playing it, but everytime I load the game it freezes. I've googled it and it seems a common problem, done all the things Rockstar say to try and resolve it and nothings worked. Their answer after this is to get another disk and try it or buy a new PS3 :lol: horrific that you can spend £45 on a game that doesn't even load

Got this for Christmas. Put it in this morning and got excited about playing it, but everytime I load the game it freezes. I've googled it and it seems a common problem, done all the things Rockstar say to try and resolve it and nothings worked. Their answer after this is to get another disk and try it or buy a new PS3 :lol: horrific that you can spend £45 on a game that doesn't even load

You paid £45? I've seen it less than £30 in a few places.