Grand Theft Auto V

I'm enjoying the game for what it is if truth be told, I have no intention of ever paying for money in the game. The game is about having fun online with your friends, forget about the money and possessions and just enjoy the fucking game ffs.

I'm enjoying the game for what it is if truth be told, I have no intention of ever paying for money in the game. The game is about having fun online with your friends, forget about the money and possessions and just enjoy the fucking game ffs.

Easier said than done when the games taking houses, cars, money, levels, and ammo from you at random intervals.

When the game works it's a good laugh with mates, but all the little annoying shit adds up and after being patient with the game you can't help but end up frustrated.

Had niggling issues at the start but apart from that has been ok. Although last night the Rockstar server issue came up, so just left, think alot of people just bypass this error, play on and then cry when they lose everything (this is not directed at the guys above)

One good issue was at the start my cars kept duplicating when I stored them in my garage....I can live with that :P

Had niggling issues at the start but apart from that has been ok. Although last night the Rockstar server issue came up, so just left, think alot of people just bypass this error, play on and then cry when they lose everything (this is not directed at the guys above)

One good issue was at the start my cars kept duplicating when I stored them in my garage....I can live with that :P

I agree that plenty of issues can be attributed to the Rockstar Servers, but until the most recent patch you didn't get notified when the game was unable to save, and even then it doesn't always tell you. So I can totally get why alot of people lose stuff. But even with me being very cautious, making sure to save, and seeing it save when I quit the game. I'll still come back online and loose a few thousand rounds of ammo here and there, the occasional 10k will disappear, after a while you can't help but wonder if there's any point trying cause the games gonna take it away from you the next time the server goes tits up. Edited by EdgarusQPFC

The thing that makes the game is if you have a group of you online, our PAB1 crew had 7 people online at the same time, and the missions and races were a great laugh, helped by the fact most of us have mics

Im not too good at races mind you, heists I wont be the getaway driver thats for sure

Edited by kaos1874

Had the game about a month now and I'm still only about 25% completion. Can't seem to play for more than an hour at a time enjoying it so far tho

I was the same for a while, the missions get better around that stage though and it makes it easier to play. I feel like thats a problem with any open world games with big maps right enough, it's the time spent travelling that kills the pacing.

Was on this for 3 hours this morning and only done 1 mission. f**k knows where time goes but I did get a 4 star shoot out which was brilliant. Still await a 5. How do you get that? (Without just diving in an airfield?)

Shoot the ponsobys store clerk, hide out in their back room and just aim at the entrance. They can only come in that door, so an assault shotgun blasted through them will eventually get you up there. I've killed about 300 cops in a session doing that.

Was on this for 3 hours this morning and only done 1 mission. f**k knows where time goes but I did get a 4 star shoot out which was brilliant. Still await a 5. How do you get that? (Without just diving in an airfield?)

I managed to get 5 a few days ago by taking down a few choppers on 3 and 4 stars.