Grand Theft Auto V

There's an easier way of doing that mission btw:

Shoot out the pimpmobile's tyres before climbing to the roof, makes it a lot easier to shoot the car until it bursts into flames.

I'll echo the sentiment that the new one can't come out soon enough.

Do I get out the car and do that before getting to the red marker to start the chase?

Do I get out the car and do that before getting to the red marker to start the chase?

Hold on, are you talking about the mission for Jizzy where you kill the preacher who's turning one of his hoes or the mission where you kill Jizzy?

The vigilante mission in the hunter on SA is a ridiculous amount of fun. Went for 98 levels yesterday before the fucker finally exploded. Really run out of things to do now though, done enough dicking about in the hydra, hunter and tank since getting 100%, while attempting the extended territories glitch to give me more areas to take over didn't work so I'm going to have to admit defeat and end this playthrough now. Only thing I haven't done is the unique jumps and really, f**k unique jumps.

Bought SA off Steam because they were having a sale and it was like 2.50 or something. f**k me, PC controls are fucking weird! Had to resort to plugging in and downloading a program to make my PS3 controller work in it because I just couldn't get the hang of it.

The most fun I had tonight was doing the taxi missions and just riding around in a motorbike collecting some tags that I saw/remembered from back in the day.

That's always been such a great point about GTAs, just putting on Radio X and driving about really fast! :lol:

That's always been such a great point about GTAs, just putting on Radio X and driving about really fast! :lol:

Fucking brilliant radio station, back in the day I used to go on long highway rampages in my truck with radio x on. Heard "cult of personality" playing on there earlier, was well amused :lol:

I always change the radio station around quite a bit on San Andreas, between K-DST, Radio Los Santos, Radio X, WCTR and of course K-Rose, purely in the hope All My Exes live in Texas comes on.

My radio station was either the call in station or radio Los santos, purely for straight outta Compton, still my favourite song from the game

Best radio station of the series was V Rock in Vice City. Megadeth, Maiden, Twisted Sister, Ozzy - all brilliant.

Yeah, V Rock was great too. I think Radio X is probably better just because I'm not huge on 80s stuff. Maiden, Slayer and Megadeth were the only ones I really loved. Whereas X has Soundgarden, Living Colour, Rage, Stone Temple Pilots, L7, Alice in Chains and a few others.

For music, Vice City is best by a long shot.

San Andreas for me, but as above, I'm not massive on the 80s whereas the 90s is much better for me.

Hold on, are you talking about the mission for Jizzy where you kill the preacher who's turning one of his hoes or the mission where you kill Jizzy?

The first mission you do for Jizzy, where you save the hoe from the other pimp, then another one from two customers then you trail the limo and the protector car. I'll just stock up on my AK's and go nuts!

The first mission you do for Jizzy, where you save the hoe from the other pimp, then another one from two customers then you trail the limo and the protector car. I'll just stock up on my AK's and go nuts!

Aye there's no way of shooting out the tyres before it then, just have to stock up on ammo. I always just ignore the protection and go straight for the limo, once you take the limo out you don't need to take out the protection afterwards. If it'd help to have a better gun than the uzi for the drive-by there's an SMG in a back garden off an alleyway just north of the country club in San Fierro, the same alleyway there's a police bribe in.