Grand Theft Auto V

Thanks to that documentary I'm now downloading GTA and GTA2, time for some real nostalgia since I've kicked the arse out of the 3D era games by this point; just got 100% on San Andreas so it's time for something I haven't played in years.

Already been posted buddy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

OK, heres another couple I'm sure havent been. This is more of a suggestive way how they might apply the economy in GTA. Looks exciting but really wishful thinking.

Part 3 not out yet.

Can't wait for this to come out. Playing back the GTA's but in a kind of reverse order. Done GTA IV and currently stuck on the Jizzy mission in San Andreas, think I just need to buy a bazooka and get out the car and blow him to bits when he tries to drive away because when I use my Uzi I run out of bullets and he always gets away. Rockstar always seem to churn out absolute classics so I'd be happy waiting another 6 months for it to come out with a lot more polished gameplay.

OK, heres another couple I'm sure havent been. This is more of a suggestive way how they might apply the economy in GTA. Looks exciting but really wishful thinking.

Think most of that's going a bit too in-depth and realistic to the extent it'd stop it being fun, but there are some interesting ideas there.

That said, I'm intrigued by the idea of having no weapons or armour pickups on the map. Obviously varying difficulty levels have never been done on GTA, but they could have for example an unlockable hard mode where there are no pickups at all and if you want weapons, you have to pay or kill someone for them, with other things to make it harder added; no police bribes, make the pay n'spray more expensive/not wipe your wanted level entirely, stuff like that.

Can't wait for this to come out. Playing back the GTA's but in a kind of reverse order. Done GTA IV and currently stuck on the Jizzy mission in San Andreas, think I just need to buy a bazooka and get out the car and blow him to bits when he tries to drive away because when I use my Uzi I run out of bullets and he always gets away. Rockstar always seem to churn out absolute classics so I'd be happy waiting another 6 months for it to come out with a lot more polished gameplay.

There's an easier way of doing that mission btw:

Shoot out the pimpmobile's tyres before climbing to the roof, makes it a lot easier to shoot the car until it bursts into flames.

I'll echo the sentiment that the new one can't come out soon enough.

There's an easier way of doing that mission btw:

Shoot out the pimpmobile's tyres before climbing to the roof, makes it a lot easier to shoot the car until it bursts into flames.

I'll echo the sentiment that the new one can't come out soon enough.

Aye, either that method or stock up on ammo to the extent that you're not going to run out. If you've got a decent amount of ammo then you should be able to do it no bother unless you're really, really awful at drive-bys. :P