Grand Theft Auto V

One of the very few times I feel the need to use this: :1eye

I've also been playing San Andreas recently, and thankfully I've managed to get to San Fierro in my latest save, as the missions out in the badlands are fucking tedious.

you said a spell gramar check, so i assumed you thought a word was spelt wrong, not that they had put You're instead of Your, my bad :lol:

Edited by alang1993

you said a spell gramar check, so i assumed you thought a word was spelt wrong, not that they had put You're instead of Your, my bad :lol:

In all honesty, I just felt like using that smiley properly. I'll need to keep an eye out for this typo as well.

Edited by Lordofthewing

Had a wee chat about this with one of the staff at Game today and she said that it will probably be March/April time assuming they don't delay it again, so she knows about as much as the public do.

Rockstar would have announced a date by now if they had a clue when the game was getting released

Aye no doubt. March really isn't far away and still nothing concrete from Rockstar yet.

Had a wee chat about this with one of the staff at Game today and she said that it will probably be March/April time assuming they don't delay it again, so she knows about as much as the public do.

Rockstar would have announced a date by now if they had a clue when the game was getting released

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:12

Anyone betting on it actually being a summer 2013 release? With Rockstars past reputation its entirely possible.

Here's hoping im wrong.

Told ye's 8)

I'm currently playin GTA IV, sadly its poorly optimised for AMD graphics (not quite saints row 3rd levels, but still pretty dire) Can run it fairly well on low settings though. It's a great fun game, I'd suggest everyone just plays that again while waiting on 5

Anyone got gta 4 episodes from liberty city? It's no bad. Same layout and the stories intermingle with the whole gta 4 thing. Also that Roman Belic twat gets it sare. (Sorry if this has been mentioned on this thread before)

• 3 weeks later...

Done the same with San Andreas did they not? Release it then had the ps3 come out a year later? Basically one big hit on the current consoles before releasing the new ones and hardcore gamers rushing out to buy that one IMO