Grand Theft Auto V

I think most of my mates are buying this for 360. Which means i'll probably end up alone. Shit :angry:

You can join our gang, register with the rockstar social club. The gang is called "Scottish and proud". By the time it goes online it should have a fair few decent players in there and promotion etc.. will be fair. Just looking for folk who are up for a laugh and doesn't take the game too seriously. although we are looking to kick some ass at the same time.

You can join our gang, register with the rockstar social club. The gang is called "Scottish and proud". By the time it goes online it should have a fair few decent players in there and promotion etc.. will be fair. Just looking for folk who are up for a laugh and doesn't take the game too seriously. although we are looking to kick some ass at the same time.

Joined under the name "Darth-Savile"

How do you do this? every single one, and I mean all my mates play the 360...

Edit:-Scrap that, joined as Gparsafan...

Edited by Grant228

See I dunno if that size of map (if genuine), would be good or not. I'd either be right in the mood to just drive about aimlessly but I imagine there's one or two missions where you'll spend about half an hour in real time just driving to destinations.

How much is this going to be? £45 roughly?

Edited by Young Hope

See I dunno if that size of map (if genuine), would be good or not. I'd either be right in the mood to just drive about aimlessly but I imagine there's one or two missions where you'll spend about half an hour in real time just driving to destinations.

But that's one of the points of having three characters, you can switch between three places all over quite easily.

How much is this going to be? £45 roughly?

£35.