Grand Theft Auto V

I only have the shittiest version of the Xbox (Arcade, I think it's called) with an external hard-drive attached to it. Is this likely to still be playable on my console?

If you've got more than 8GB of memory free then you'll be able to play it no problem

So what's everyone's plans for when they finally get their game? Plough straight into the missions or stoat about a bit?

I kinda want to explore the f**k out the place. Pretty early on I want to ride a BMX to the top of Mount Chiliad and then base jump off the fucker! Yaldy!

So what's everyone's plans for when they finally get their game? Plough straight into the missions or stoat about a bit?

I kinda want to explore the f**k out the place.  Pretty early on I want to ride a BMX to the top of Mount Chiliad and then base jump off the fucker! Yaldy!

My plan is to do the missions straight away until I've "unlocked" the three characters, as I'll still be kind of exploring the map etc... Then it'll be time for me to just f**k about for a few hours but no doubt I'll get distracted and f**k about from the start.

Interesting stuff re: digital sharing. Are people going mental at Steam the way they did Microsoft when they wanted it in the Xbox One?

Well no, cause like the video pointed out, steam never stated something then did the opposite, like Microsoft did. S