Grand Theft Auto V

Re the size of the map; I've seen a few YouTube comments from folk greeting that the actual main city is ever so smaller than that of Liberty City in GTA4. Does it really fucking matter? There's loads of wee towns all over the island to explore, and an almighty countryside.

Re the size of the map; I've seen a few YouTube comments from folk greeting that the actual main city is ever so smaller than that of Liberty City in GTA4. Does it really fucking matter? There's loads of wee towns all over the island to explore, and an almighty countryside.

Exactly! Plenty of room to fly planes and f**k about!

Is it going to be the same in the shops on release? I haven't pre-ordered it :(

You can still pre-order from Amazon and have it arrive on the day. I certainly did yesterday. They're saying they wont take the cash until it's dispatched too.

I cant wait until next Tuesday! I'm a little apprehensive I have to say though because a big problem with San Andreas for me was that it was too big, ye know if ye crashed out in the desert and lost yer car etc ye had to run forever or kill yourself. But I suppose the player swapping tool will come in handy for anything like that.

I see there's various offers of 10% off things if you "stalk" people/ companies on the Lifeinvader page, such as 10% off an armored vehicle with Warstock and first haircut free at Herr Kutz.

I have a feeling this will carry over into the main game, so I've logged into it with my Rockstar social log in and "stalking" the lot of them!

A trip to Herr Kutz is like stepping back in time. We’d modernize but then the hipsters would stop coming in. :lol:

Brilliant!

Also:

"Welcome to the official Redwood Cigarettes page on Lifeinvader. Redwoods are an American tradition, passed down through generations of strong, virile men, may they rest in peace."

I only have the shittiest version of the Xbox (Arcade, I think it's called) with an external hard-drive attached to it. Is this likely to still be playable on my console?

As long as theres enough space on the hard drive to install it then it should be. Might be worth investing in an HD component cable to get the most out of it though...