Grand Theft Auto V

Well no, cause like the video pointed out, steam never stated something then did the opposite, like Microsoft did. S

Microsoft "did the opposite" because people moaned about something which Steam are now doing to absolutely no negative reaction whatsoever.

Microsoft "did the opposite" because people moaned about something which Steam are now doing to absolutely no negative reaction whatsoever. 

Steam aren't doing a big f**k off u-turn though. You feeling sore for poor innocent M$? :o

Interesting stuff re: digital sharing. Are people going mental at Steam the way they did Microsoft when they wanted it in the Xbox One?

Off Topic - To be fair, it was one of the features I actually liked about the Xbox one, as did many others. What sucked about the Xbox One was the other issues (constant connection to the Internet, Kinnect always on etc) which they where proposing which turned me off the console.

Back On Topic - WHY IS IT NOT TUESDAY ALREADY?

ETA - Spelling sucks

Edited by Mackie The Staggie

Steam aren't doing a big f**k off u-turn though. You feeling sore for poor innocent M$? :o

:wacko:

Can we keep your ridiculous Microsoft fanboying to the one thread?

Posted Image

K? Thanks.

Naw.

It's relevant to the video that was posted.

Saw this on Reddit just now -

http://i.minus.com/ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

The .gif is called 'dat punch'

Edit- It's game play footage so if you don't want to know the score, spoilers etc etc.

Edited by TheScarf

Saw this on Reddit just now -

http://i.minus.com/ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

The .gif is called 'dat punch'

Edit- It's game play footage so if you don't want to know the score, spoilers etc etc.

Hahaha.

I fucking loved fist fights on IV. The gameplay physics for it were so perfect. Same with the bats. If you aimed the bat at somebody at the right angle you could doof it straight off their head for a 1-hit knock out. It was the most satisfiying feeling ever.

I also loved when people chased you for a fight. Canny wack running down a busy street for a few minutes pushing every person you go past. If you look back you have about 10 people chasing after you. The plan after that is to get close enough to them so they swing for you, miss and hit one of the other folk chasing after you setting off a sqaure go between them. Or weaving them delicately through traffic and getting them smacked by cars.

Edited by Slim Charles

Hahaha.

I fucking loved fist fights on IV. The gameplay physics for it were so perfect. Same with the bats. If you aimed the bat at somebody at the right angle you could doof it straight off their head for a 1-hit knock out. It was the most satisfiying feeling ever.

I also loved when people chased you for a fight. Canny wack running down a busy street for a few minutes pushing every person you go past. If you look back you have about 10 people chasing after you. The plan after that is to get close enough to them so they swing for you, miss and hit one of the other folk chasing after you setting off a sqaure go between them. Or weaving them delicately through traffic and getting them smacked by cars.

I used to do something similar. I used to go to a busy place, get the baseball bat out, and hit all the cars stopped at the lights. Once there was 5 or 6 chasing you, just run around them and they'd eventually miss you and hit each other, causing square goes, gun fights and hilarious arrests and cop-fleeing. All the while, Niko is stood there cigaring it.

Edit - Like this

1313514701975.jpg

Edited by TheScarf

So last week my Xbox decided to f**k me over and die. Or at least go blind. The HDMI port on the console shat it, meaning that it was pretty much useless. I tried using the component, and it kind of worked, but the picture was worse than useless, and in black/white/grey.

Now most of the time, I probably would've raged and then waited until the PS4 came out. But not now. Not just days before this. So a new (admittedly pre-owned) XBox was bought yesterday, and is now hooked up and looking awesome.

I start my new job on Monday, but I get the feeling that I may be fairly useless on the Wednesday morning...and Thursday...and Friday...

Unexpectingly off on Tuesday! :D just hope my copy comes through the post from Amazon! Looking forward to trawling through this massive extravaganza.

Having been to LA myself, it's going to be quite awesome looking out for all the landmarks. Do they have a an equivalent Universal studios I wonder?

Is it sad to be constantly checking your e-mails to see if your copy has been dispatched yet? :ph34r:

Not even remotely sad.

ETA: Just checked my order with Tesco's. It's currently at:

Ready to dispatch

Which shouldnt excite me. But does.

Edited by Confidemus

Not even remotely sad.

ETA: Just checked my order with Tesco's. It's currently at:

Ready to dispatch

Which shouldnt excite me. But does.

I've got mine from Tesco as well and have the same status. I've been worried about them as I usually get from Shop To who have never missed release day with a pre-order but I noticed today that the Tesco GTA 5 listing says "Order now for delivery on day of launch" which is reassuring.

Edited by Rossco1893