Celtic View

No8.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"P&B is finished.....it is full of daft wee *****s.......It just got beyond tedious.

The SPL forum is OK if you can block out all the overtly anti Rangers posts....add in the moderators are almost to a man self important twats and you can see why i am having a break from the place.

TBH i decided around the time Tim.Healy and 67 all left. Although i am sure Taxman is 67 and Tim returnded... Tarriers have no shame"

http://www.armchairf...opic.php?t=3617

I have never had an alias account.....and never will have.....a mod will be able to back this up.....

go ask and check.......then prepare for the broadfoot style egg on face....when yer proved wrong you sad bag of fail.rolleyes.gif

"P&B is finished.....it is full of daft wee *****s.......It just got beyond tedious.

The SPL forum is OK if you can block out all the overtly anti Rangers posts....add in the moderators are almost to a man self important twats and you can see why i am having a break from the place.

TBH i decided around the time Tim.Healy and 67 all left. Although i am sure Taxman is 67 and Tim returnded... Tarriers have no shame"

http://www.armchairfans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3617

3 whole days, some fcking break. And you've the cheek to add that "Tarriers have no shame ". Why dont you fck off for good ya bigoted cvnt?

205 posts of Celtic fans frothing at the mouth. Not too shabby at al no.8, not too shabby at all.

Oh there is more to come regarding this thread....I am just sitting on this one for now. I would say even the most bigoted manky couldn't defend this one but we all know they have defended far worse in the past ;)

Oh there is more to come regarding this thread....I am just sitting on this one for now. I would say even the most bigoted manky couldn't defend this one but we all know they have defended far worse in the past ;)

:lol:

Aye ok then

Your cloak of sensibleness is falling off after only 48 hours. When are you gonna throw a strop and go moan about this forum on another fourm?

You made baby Jesus cry....shame on you.:angry:

Archived