Celtic View

No8.

I cant hear it as she is watching fucking Poirot!! I did read about this nonsense on Follow Follow...I don't know who is worse..the arseholes damaging the ground which we now have to pay for or the Tit filming it to put on youtube.. :rolleyes:

Unlike supporters of celtic we do not try and defend what is simply indefensible..Arseholes the lot of them

Allright mate? Do you have a dog? Did you kick it? Your team's pish, eh?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see No8 has gotten over making a rip roaring c**t of himself and posting his usual rhetoric.

Last time you were posting you were saying how you were still 7...4....1....points in front.

Still happy to be just top of the league...................oh aye wait

The last time i was posting i was actually asking after your brothers health

As far as making a rip roaring c**t of myself...Aye right ye are...the KDS link backs up everything i said and it was the celtic fans on here trying to defend it that was just shameful

I cant hear it as she is watching fucking Poirot!! I did read about this nonsense on Follow Follow...I don't know who is worse..the arseholes damaging the ground which we now have to pay for or the Tit filming it to put on youtube.. :rolleyes:

Unlike supporters of celtic we do not try and defend what is simply indefensible..Arseholes the lot of them

your calling them arseholes for the damage but not the singing?rolleyes.gif

As far as making a rip roaring c**t of myself...Aye right ye are...the KDS link backs up everything i said and it was the celtic fans on here trying to defend it that was just shameful

You are quite possibly the most deluded individual on the internet :lol:

your calling them arseholes for the damage but not the singing?rolleyes.gif

Read my posts...I have already said the song is a disgrace and has no place at the football...Mrs 8 is watching Poirot and after my ranting and raving last night at the TV i am keeping a low profile.

The last time i was posting i was actually asking after your brothers health

Surely this is just as laughable as taking everything FollowFollow or RangersMedia say as gospel truth, when in fact all three sites, are in the main, run and posted on by absolute 'tards.

Surely this is just as laughable as taking everything FollowFollow or RangersMedia say as gospel truth, when in fact all three sites, are in the main, run and posted on by absolute 'tards.

Have a greenie

Why would i kick the dog? Because we lost a game of football? :rolleyes:

The team you support are horrendously bad. You have a ridiculous manager with a worse record than Le Geun. The lead that has been turned around makes the club you are so passionate about a total laughing stock. I don't think you'd hit another person tho, so the dog's a likely candidate.

Is it called Billy?

Fucking hell. Old Firm fans really are unbelievably stupid.

They are the more intelligent ones..There were many seats broken in full view of the cameras. Why this happens when they know we have to pay for the damage baffles me!

Here's a blow by blow account of said thread on KDS, in case anyone missed it, you can see why he was disgusted

1. Has anyone seen the cover of this months Celtic View?? Not completely unlike some road signs you would have seen about South Armagh a few years back. Has somebody at the View cocked up here??

2. This week's or last week's?

3. Not too sure. Its the one with the roadsign and Paddy McCourt on it with Beware: Genius at work underneath!!

Its about half way down this page

4. Jeez, that's a bit close to the bone all right. Could it be a coincidence? Looks a bit like this one.....

5. Does anyone here read the view? It's not been the same since they stopped JockTalk.

6. Why were the IRA putting images of Paddy on road signs ?

7. Why is this a cock-up?

8. Might buy the view for the first time in ages just for that cover

9. it looks like an NC Graphic Design piece of work imo - I could do that within five minutes in all honesty even less. Is the view making cutbacks????

10. Excuse my ignorant but what is NC Graphic Design?

11. I think it's 'National Certificate' > HNC > HND.

12. aye it is NC the one below HNC

13. The Celtic View is kak

:lol: This is your backup? Mopery at its finest.

Archived