Celtic View

No8.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That episode of the Celtic view isn't the 1st time that Celtic have played on their IRA connections.

Still have to have at all the celtic fans pretending that they've no idea what the road signs were about ;)

That episode of the Celtic view isn't the 1st time that Celtic have played on their IRA connections.

Still have to have at all the celtic fans pretending that they've no idea what the road signs were about ;)

Pretty sure we all know what this one means!

scottishtwentysplenty7993.jpg

What about when MON took over in 2000 and they were advertising tickets for a european game under the banner "Will you march with o'neil?"

which just happens to be a line from 'irish soldier laddie'

CELTIC VIEW IN IRA SONG SHOCKER.......

Except that song wasnt about the IRA...

And you all.looked like prize dickheads....!!!!

It was worth it just for that...!!!

What about when MON took over in 2000 and they were advertising tickets for a european game under the banner "Will you march with o'neil?"

which just happens to be a line from 'irish soldier laddie'

CELTIC VIEW IN IRA SONG SHOCKER.......

Except that song wasnt about the IRA...

And you all.looked like prize dickheads....!!!!

It was worth it just for that...!!!

What about this, what about that, what about when you did this, a big boy done it and ran away ;):lol:

It's just one excuse after another with you isn't it?

What about this, what about that, what about when you did this, a big boy done it and ran away ;):lol:

It's just one excuse after another with you isn't it?

no excuses from me (unlikw everyone connected with your club)

Im merely pointing out that SEVERAL times you have spoke about other proIRA stuff in the celtic view without ever naming it..... doesnt exist thats why !!?

You are like one of these guys that constantly harps on about having a huge knob but in reality is hung like a baby carrott .....!!!! Actually another similarity with you, uncanny this !!!!!

Now that youve been handed your arse on a plate you would.do well.do stop there and making a prize tit of yourself.!!!

no excuses from me (unlikw everyone connected with your club)

Im merely pointing out that SEVERAL times you have spoke about other proIRA stuff in the celtic view without ever naming it..... doesnt exist thats why !!?

You are like one of these guys that constantly harps on about having a huge knob but in reality is hung like a baby carrott .....!!!! Actually another similarity with you, uncanny this !!!!!

Now that youve been handed your arse on a plate you would.do well.do stop there and making a prize tit of yourself.!!!

I haven't mentioned anything about other pro IRA stuff in the Celtic view, please provide some examples or apologise.

Just made a complete.foreskin of yourself ....AGAIN !!!

funny how no8 fucked off after making a complete spanner of himself on this subject. Then you ignored any mention of it until No8 is back on the glue, here you are. Do you need him or something?

forum lapdog :lol:

Just made a complete.foreskin of yourself ....AGAIN !!!

That proves my point :lol: It doesn't say that i mentioned anything about other pro IRA stuff in the Celtic view.;)

I said that Celtic have played on their IRA connections before not the Celtic view.

In you go son and where's my apology?

funny how no8 fucked off after making a complete spanner of himself on this subject. Then you ignored any mention of it until No8 is back on the glue, here you are. Do you need him or something?

forum lapdog :lol:

What a retard :lol:

That quote says Celtic not the Celtic view you not very smart person :lol:

Whenever I go to the magazines section in a shop I always put the Bears news over the vile Celtic View. A magazine used to fund and promote terrorism and paedophilia.

Whenever I go to the magazines section in a shop I always put the Bears news over the vile Celtic View. A magazine used to fund and promote terrorism and paedophilia.

Do you use the fact you have no friends and never had a girlfriend to your advantage in other walks of life or as i suspect are you just mentally ill ????

Ps PARTICK THISTLE !!!!!!

:)

THE RANGERS Monthly has been put on hold while the club is going through the administration process.

The March edition was due to come out at the end of this week and the many subscribers to the terrific new magazine which launched last summer have been informed of the news.

A statement reads: "The production of the Rangers monthly magazine has been suspended during the period of administration

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2625840

Seems to be a good strategy. You know what our enemies in the mhedia are like. They will turn any soundbytes from the club into propoganda for their hate filled views. Remain strong my fellow bears.

Do you use the fact you have no friends and never had a girlfriend to your advantage in other walks of life or as i suspect are you just mentally ill ????

Ps PARTICK THISTLE !!!!!!

Still waiting on these examples of when i "spoke about other proIRA stuff in the celtic view without ever naming it"?

Hurry up now ...............

Archived