"comedians" Who Aren't Funny!

LiviClyde

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catherine Tate - Her shows going the same way as Chewin the fat, same characters doing the same jokes with different backgrounds.

Julian Clary - Enough said.

Graham Norton - Screechin, wailing bampot.

Ruby Wax - Can she fall into this category?

Lenny Henry - See previous posts.

Graham Norton

Julian Clary

Ali G

Bo Selecta

About as funny as getting shot through the neck by an arrow, and then discovering that their is a gas bill attached!!

not a comedian, he's a character played by sacha whateverhisnameis <_<

I think Eddie Izzard is drastically overrated. If you see his shows, the amount of filler he puts in just to take up time is disgraceful. People are shelling out to go see him these days and all he does is "um, ar, its quite good, but grapes - doesnt the grape remind you of *insert irrelevant historical reference here* ha ha".

I fucking hate him.

These pauses are him trying to remember his material, in the extras on his DVD's you can see him using the same sketches in other places in his tour

How many of you could remember a 2hr comedy routeen without having to pause for thought.

But thimbles is what I really want to talk about..... :ph34r:

1. Justin Lee Collins - I swear I have never even managed a smile at anything this hairy yokel has ever said. TV producers would do better to use random people off the street than him, there is a chance some of them might be funny.

2. Jim Davidson - if poll was comedians you would happily murder he would be top. Tory b*****d. Go on Jim take a drink you c*nt.

3. Victoria Wood - Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

4. Catherine Tate - not funny and boring too. Even more tedious than...Harry Enfield.

5. Jo Brand - I love cakes..I'm so fat..hahaha. I don't think so.

Guest ali_le_point

1. Rhona Cameron - painfully self-pitying victim bore. Funny as cancer.

2. Ross Noble - emulsioning preferable.

3. Steve Martin - comfybum drag, about as entertaining as a pair of slippers.

4. Craig Hill - from EK, the camp comedian routine's about as alluring as a dead skunk.

5. Frank Skinner ...

This is really difficult to narrow it down to a mere five, but here goes:

Graeme Norton and Craig Hill - They count as one choice, simply because they are 'New Labour' comedy. "Yeah, i have a squeaky voice, i'm camp as a row of pink tents and if i say 'COCK!' enough times i'll never lose my job because i know how frightened every b*****d is these days of offending any minority. Am i funny? Not at all, but until the Tories get back in and i'm shunted back to making the teas, i'm enjoying it while it lasts!" :angry:

Harry Hill - Sorry Swampy, but the fact is that wearing a white coat and reminding everyone he could have been a doctor but chose 'comedy' instead does not give the man enough credibility to wear stupid wigs and just randomly shout things. If that were the criteria for good comedy Catman would be eating caviar rather than rats.

Eddie Izzard- Being a tranny doesn't make you funny, it makes you a tranny. Having 15 minutes of marginally amusing material and making it last 2 hours by going:'Ummmmm,ahhhhhhhhh, yes, eh? Hmm? OOOOOOOOHHH!" in a drawling middle class way should ensure you get rewarded by being covered in paper cuts and sat in a bath full of salt, not hailed as a comedy genius. <_<

Avid Merrion- What the f**k is this shit? i switched on by accident one night and wondered why Channel 4 were showing childrens TV at 10pm. Then of course the swearing began and it all became clear. This is the type of routine that would have had you bleeding to death in a hail of chunky 80's pint glasses with handles were you to actually have to earn the right to be a comedian by touring and not just be a ginger yid who fellated Michael Grade at a cocktail party and remembered to take pictures. Utter, utter pish. :angry:

Lenny Henry- What is it with the BBC these days? Why is it so difficult to recognise that someone who should be a cleaner on the London Underground is not funny regardless of how many obese wittering tarts he marries or old men from Jaimaca he impersonates? Comic Relief is very worthy, and congratulations to him for recognising his opportunity to prolong a career that should have died around the time Ben Elton sold his soul to 'Cool Brittania', but i would still like to witness first hand the smearing of him in jam and the agonised cries as he is pecked to death by guillemots.

Graeme Norton and Craig Hill - They count as one choice, simply because they are 'New Labour' comedy. "Yeah, i have a squeaky voice, i'm camp as a row of pink tents and if i say 'COCK!' enough times i'll never lose my job because i know how frightened every b*****d is these days of offending any minority. Am i funny? Not at all, but until the Tories get back in and i'm shunted back to making the teas, i'm enjoying it while it lasts!" :angry:

Harry Hill - Sorry Swampy, but the fact is that wearing a white coat and reminding everyone he could have been a doctor but chose 'comedy' instead does not give the man enough credibility to wear stupid wigs and just randomly shout things. If that were the criteria for good comedy Catman would be eating caviar rather than rats.

Eddie Izzard- Being a tranny doesn't make you funny, it makes you a tranny. Having 15 minutes of marginally amusing material and making it last 2 hours by going:'Ummmmm,ahhhhhhhhh, yes, eh? Hmm? OOOOOOOOHHH!" in a drawling middle class way should ensure you get rewarded by being covered in paper cuts and sat in a bath full of salt, not hailed as a comedy genius. <_<

Well said :cheers

Avid Merrion- What the f**k is this shit? i switched on by accident one night and wondered why Channel 4 were showing childrens TV at 10pm. Then of course the swearing began and it all became clear. This is the type of routine that would have had you bleeding to death in a hail of chunky 80's pint glasses with handles were you to actually have to earn the right to be a comedian by touring and not just be a ginger yid who fellated Michael Grade at a cocktail party and remembered to take pictures. Utter, utter pish. :angry:

Lenny Henry- What is it with the BBC these days? Why is it so difficult to recognise that someone who should be a cleaner on the London Underground is not funny regardless of how many obese wittering tarts he marries or old men from Jaimaca he impersonates? Comic Relief is very worthy, and congratulations to him for recognising his opportunity to prolong a career that should have died around the time Ben Elton sold his soul to 'Cool Brittania', but i would still like to witness first hand the smearing of him in jam and the agonised cries as he is pecked to death by guillemots.

Well said that man :D

1) Dawn French.

2) Jennifer Saunders.

3) Jo Brand.

4) Victoria Wood.

5) Jenny Eclair.

6) Rhona Fuckin Cameron.

7) Helen Lederer.

I realise there may seem to be a pattern in my unfunny people post, but women are not funny....ever.

Archived