Lidl Inferno Pizza

• 7 months later...

How come you look young yet you have no avatar on here? Having no avatar makes you look like an old technophobe. Well played on the Lidl chat though. [emoji6]

Laziness mainly.

I'll update it later just for you.

Only 6 months it's taken.

Christ, that's even gayer.

Leave Swift out of this. Red is the greatest album ever created.

A 6 month bump of a thread for some fresh abuse. Lovely.

Don't get me started on that morrisons one!
6 different shops I was in over the weekend trying to get one, absolutely devastated that I never managed to get one, hopefully they'll continue them due to their popularity.

Also absolutely raging that I never got the chance to experience the inferno pizza.

Seethe!

6 different shops I was in over the weekend trying to get one, absolutely devastated that I never managed to get one, hopefully they'll continue them due to their popularity.
Also absolutely raging that I never got the chance to experience the inferno pizza.
Seethe!

I went to my local Morrisons after work yesterday all excited. That vindaloo was nowhere to be found. Gutted.

Seethe!

You should take one into Murrayfield to keep you warm Johnny, if you find one.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Could neither of you not just make a hot curry?

It's the element of risk associated with trying something which is allegedly mental.

If you're making your own (even if you fire in an obscene amount of spices) you tend to be tasting it as you go so will already have a feel for it.

With this thing, it's an unknown.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

Got these last night.

Mental yet enjoyable.

IMG_20171111_215834_815.JPG

Spicy food in Japan tends to be disappointingly mild sadly but there's a ramen shop near me that has a scale of 1-5 with 5 being outrageously hot! Ramen tends to be with pork not chicken.......packet looks Korean though.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Where did you get them?

Asian Grocery Store in Paisley High Street.  Get them here aswell as eBay/Amazon and the like.

http://www.orientaltreasure.co.uk/home/7469-samyang-hot-chicken-flavour-ramen-2x-spicy-pack-of-5-x-140-g-8801073141896.html