Upcoming Film Releases

11thHour

The idea of Zack Snyder directing a Superman movie makes me want to pull my own balls out. Compliance hits the cinemas on the 22nd, and I advise people to give it a wide berth. The collective stupidity, added to the fact that it's VERY true to the facts of what happened, will make you want to pull your hair out.

The remake of The Evil Dead has me pretty excited. Apparently a VERY good remake, and sticks to the mood of the original movie. Star Trek Into Darkness has my excitement up a bit. After watching the first Hobbit movie, I'm really looking forward to the next one.

The Counselor looks really interesting towards the end of the year. Then of course you have The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Anchorman coming. All sorts of stuff that I'm not aware of that I'll be keeping an eye on closer to the time.

Oh, and Identity Thief next week. Nice.

I wasn't overly wowed by that Kick Ass 2 trailer. It looks decent but not brilliant, probably means i'll go in with mid expectations and hopefully be blown away.

Jim Carrey looks to be on fine form in it though which can only be good.

I love Jason Bateman but he has the worst film luck. I hold no hopes this will change.

I thought Horrible Bosses was really good. Then you have Hancock, Juno, Smokin' Aces and Paul off the top of my head which I liked. I'm thinking this will be another good one. It has potential.

I thought Horrible Bosses was really good. Then you have Hancock, Juno, Smokin' Aces and Paul off the top of my head which I liked. I'm thinking this will be another good one. It has potential.

Forgot about Horrible Bosses. I'm talking about him starring though. Can't recall what he did in either Juno or Paul and Smoking Aces he was in it for a couple of minutes (albeit a nice little cameo). I mean piles of shit like The Change Up and The Switch.

Over Iron Man and Man of Steel? :huh:

Aaron Taylor Johnson looks too old to be playing Dave/Kick Ass. I don't like it. Jim Carrey looks uncrecognisabe as Colonel Stars and Stripes.

A little bit actually, I have no shame in admitting I'm being tremendously biased there! It took me a couple of watches to realise it was Jim Carrey! :lol:

I always go into Zack Snyder films expecting the worst, that way I'm never disappointed, and I don't want to be for Man of Steel, as I really badly want to see an emergence of Justice League spawn from it. A strong Man of Steel would all but put the foundations in for that happening.

Iron Man will be good, but I can't help but feel like it looks like it will be off The Dark Knight Rises template, having to be broken in half before he returns for the great victory at the end.

A little bit actually, I have no shame in admitting I'm being tremendously biased there! It took me a couple of watches to realise it was Jim Carrey! :lol:

Iron Man will be good, but I can't help but feel like it looks like it will be off The Dark Knight Rises template, having to be broken in half before he returns for the great victory at the end.

Tbh, I only knew it was him from prior knowledge.

That story format is as old as time, it doesn't bother me.

• 2 weeks later...