Suits

19QOS19

-----US PACE SPOILERS BELOW---

Not seen E2 of this season yet (US Pace), but the dynamic changing had to be done.

The storyline of Mike being the illegal lawyer could only go two ways, and the way I see it, him getting caught in the end of the Series is the end game for the writers, as much as a scatter brain the Aaron Korsh comes across online sometimes.

So switching in the twist of Mike Vs Harvey in a more serious way is welcome, plus it now forces you to chose one or the other. I'm a Harvey guy, Mikes just too quick for his own good the way I see it, whereas Harvey knows the script and has already said the next line before you've said yours.

It's my only weekly must see since BB finished.

Could see something happening with Rachel and Harvey this season FWIW. Mike's new PA is gonna be the downfall of his relationship with Rachel I reckon. Dude's a loser when it comes to the birds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely spectacular summer finale, with a Louis Litt that we've been waiting since Season One to see again.

Agreed, he was fairly decent as comic relief when needed, but angry, ruthless, vindictive Louis is far, far more entertaining. Next season could be really good.

• 4 months later...

For folk like me watching on Dave it starts on Thursday. If you can't be arsed waiting the first episode is on their website or on demand on Sky: http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/shows/suits/watch-online/

Excellent!!! :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Cheers muchly. Haven't seen it advertised anywhere! This is my favourite TV show just now, addictive television :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, he was absolutely brilliant in that episode, he was always decent coming relief, but his character is unquestionably at his best when he's a seething, scheming b*****d.

Good first episode back. Fair bit of scope for the remainder of the season!

• 2 weeks later...

Had thought the show was on a downward spiral after the 3rd series but this one has been fantastic.

Seems like they must have realised that all the long, drawn out stuff about the cases is pretty secondary to the personal relationships between the main characters.

Agreed. I'd rather the Louis Litt rage fest had continued for at least a few more episodes because it made the show a hell of a lot better. Still, this has been a lot better than the first half of season 4, and delighted it's been renewed for a 5th.

• 2 weeks later...