Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's what they want though. We should never allow them to forget what actually happened otherwise the history rewriters will keep the lies alive and allow them to become the truth.

We must allow the next generation of fans to know the truth. Don't let the liquidation deniers win.

Lest they forget.

THIS!

Until titles are stripped due to sleekit cheating and 'new club' status is acknowledged BRALT must continue

Seeing as the issue is long settled with everyone of any relevance, is there a cut-off point here? Do you take your seethe to the grave, or does there come a time when you think "f**k it, life's too short, I'm wasting good years here."

You'd like that wouldn't you. If you don't want to be constantly reminded of your club's death don't come into the thread. Just accept what you keep repeating on here as the truth and leave us to laugh at you in peace. Or you could let that doubt eat you up and keep trying and trying to convince us that your preferred reality is true. I think you feel that if you can convince us then you can lay down your own doubts, your conscience will be clear. Sorry, you will have to find solace elsewhere, we will never accept the lies and opposition crowds will always sing "You're no Rangers anymore". You may try to convince yourself that it is only a minority who feel your club died but just about every supporter outside your club watched it die. The only people whose recognition of the history matters are your peers whom you believe you have bragging rights over, if we don't recognise your history then you have nothing over us, the self worth you derive from following a successful club is negated. You might even have to face real life.

Not me, I hope your good self, Monkey and Ken find our secret to immortality and continually howl at the moon from here till eternity.

Did you count those stars for me yet?

Quality post :lol:

Yes, I am sure this thread, and your hatred along with it, would die without Rangers fans expressing their opinions.

And as for "doubt" - big :lol:. I'll say it again - it's not me you need to convince. You're wasting your time. If you feel so strongly, get on the phone to the SFA, UEFA, ASA, Lord Nimmo and all the rest of them who long ago quite rightly recognised us as the same club. If all you can do is log on to P&B for a daily tinfoil hat groupwank with your fellow diddies then I'm not entirely sure what you expect to change.

If anyone can sit back and laugh, it's the Bears. Nae luck.

The same UEFA whose rules do not allow a change of structure in case of insolvency?

The same SFA whose independent panel ruled that new Rangers did not inherit arbitration rights over the TUPE rebels transfer fees?

You'd like that wouldn't you. If you don't want to be constantly reminded of your club's death don't come into the thread. Just accept what you keep repeating on here as the truth and leave us to laugh at you in peace. Or you could let that doubt eat you up and keep trying and trying to convince us that your preferred reality is true. I think you feel that if you can convince us then you can lay down your own doubts, your conscience will be clear. Sorry, you will have to find solace elsewhere, we will never accept the lies and opposition crowds will always sing "You're no Rangers anymore". You may try to convince yourself that it is only a minority who feel your club died but just about every supporter outside your club watched it die. The only people whose recognition of the history matters are your peers whom you believe you have bragging rights over, if we don't recognise your history then you have nothing over us, the self worth you derive from following a successful club is negated. You might even have to face real life.

Does it bother you that the website you're using to constantly remind us still refers to the club as Rangers. 

Does it bother you that the website you're using to constantly remind us still refers to the club as Rangers. 

Your new team is actually called rangers, why would it bother him? You poor bears are always desperate for us to be bothered, upset or angry.

Must be due another statement soon, on how they aren't bothered.

What I love about the statements is their target audience. Who are they trying to convince with the history intact, still going strong, unbroken rhetoric? Not non-sevco fans as why on earth would we buy any statement from Ibrox.  So it must be bears they are trying to convince, so why would there be any doubt in their minds requiring such pretty basic marketing reinforcement.  Unless deep down they ken fine they're brand spanking new and the club know the simplest, most patronising and idiot-effective PR works best.  For some reason.

Quick question: Do bears really think Carlsberg is probably the best lager in the world?  That Peugouts are the drive of your life? That with skittles you can actually taste a fucking rainbow?

The offence here is not derived from everyone pointing out sevco are new, it's the absolute contempt with which sevco treat their customers, they think you are thick absolute f**k. And they're right. Otherwise why the base, moron-grade PR?

And doo d-doo doo doo I'm loving it.

Your new team is actually called rangers, why would it bother him? You poor bears are always desperate for us to be bothered, upset or angry.

Most of their posts have accusations of 'salty tears' 'seethe'  'hatred' etc etc

Sorry bears - it's mostly laughter. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(with a little bit of rankle that sporting cheats have not yet received proper sporting sanctions, but f**k it - in the absence of the authorities doing their f***ing job, ridicule is a decent alternative)

Warburton has done a good job but 'Rangers' this season are just doing what we thought 'Rangers' would do on the 'journey', at the moment he's really just highlighting how shit McCoist was rather than how good he is. Let's see how he does against Celtic, even with Celtic being rather shit a win there would see him merit some recognition. 

FWIW I once heard Chick Young (yes I know) stating on the radio that the manager of the Season had to be the one who'd won the most trophies, I think at the time it that would have been Strachan, no amount of reasoning could sway him from this stance. Chick Young is a cock.