Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Before the bigots complete their journey to the Top Table for the first time, bringing their love of fascism, racism and flutes to the World, it is good to be reminded how few of the child abusing nazi supporters there are 'Worldwide'.

From a Glenn Gibbons interview

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...cial-1-3583611

"He is adamant that Rangers do not have the customer base to improve their financial standing through merchandising. "Rangers’ so-called global appeal is a myth," he said. "When I was there, we did an exercise which involved asking 50,000 fans on the database to recommend a friend or a relative abroad.

"A big response was expected - some were even talking about getting 100,000 names - because everybody in Scotland seems to know somebody abroad.

"We got back 2,800 names and three-quarters of them didn’t know they had been nominated. It’s no surprise that Celtic are officially the best-supported football club in North America, with more official clubs than anybody else. The difference is the Irish connection"

Forever .....shadow.....

Before the bigots complete their journey to the Top Table for the first time, bringing their love of fascism, racism and flutes to the World, it is good to be reminded how few of the child abusing nazi supporters there are 'Worldwide'.

Oh Wunf.  Never was a more pertinent question asked than, "Can you think of a way where the remaining issues surrounding our liquidation can be sensibly discussed without The Applepines and their craven Diddy lickspittles projecting their petty agenda?"

As I presciently said yesterday The Big Thread has become nothing more than a cumbucket for plastic and diddy trolls.  Thanks for confirming it.

Oh Wunf.  Never was a more pertinent question asked than, "Can you think of a way where the remaining issues surrounding our liquidation can be sensibly discussed without The Applepines and their craven Diddy lickspittles projecting their petty agenda?"

As I presciently said yesterday The Big Thread has become nothing more than a cumbucket for plastic and diddy trolls.  Thanks for confirming it.

It confirms nothing but his own dubious, distasteful outlook.

And of course your own nasty little prejudices.

It confirms nothing but his own dubious, distasteful outlook. And of course your own nasty little prejudices.

Why ARE you so obsessed with Rangers, The Rangers (like this actually). Sevco, or whatnot?

What fuels your hate?

I'm curious.

Angry man shouts at the internet.

Edited to add:  Could apply to both of the above.

If you're remotely serious about a desire to really discuss the issues; rather than trying gormlessly to provoke responses by being irritating, then you'll obviously need to give this stuff a rest.

Why ARE you so obsessed with Rangers, The Rangers (like this actually). Sevco, or whatnot?

What fuels your hate?

I'm curious.

Ahem, still ignoring this?

Edited by strichener

What fuels your hate?

I'm curious.

I don't go for this 'Sevco' or 'The Rangers' stuff, so you're wide of the mark there.

I strongly resent the advantages the OF enjoy in our football. I think it's destructive for our game and I think the vehicle for certain sentiments they provide, is damaging to wider society.

I don't go for this 'Sevco' or 'The Rangers' stuff, so you're wide of the mark there. I strongly resent the advantages the OF enjoy in our football. I think it's destructive for our game and I think the vehicle for certain sentiments they provide, is damaging to wider society.

Can you be specific in what you mean....

Hi,

What do you wish me to answer with regards to that?

Forgive me, my life isn't debating Rangers so put your point again, I have the reference.

Edited by Solitaire

Hi,

What do you wish me to answer with regards to that?

Forgive me, my life isn't debating Rangers so put your point again, I have the reference.

Yeah, thought it was rather convenient that as soon as you ask for proof and it is provided, you disappear from the thread.

Here is the context

Define smaller debts. Rangers still owe substantial sums of money to others outwith HMRC.

Please provide proof.

Yeah, thought it was rather convenient that as soon as you ask for proof and it is provided, you disappear from the thread.

Here is the context

Not at all.

I stated the RFFF had paid off all Rangers outstanding fees to small businesses.

I stand by that...any debtor save HMRC has been paid.

The firms on your list....are legal firms with costs due to do BDO litegation on behalf of RangersOldco.

They are all legal costs...accrued on behalf of BDO, in fighting HMRC on behalf of the Oldco.

My point therefore (unsurprisingly) stands. :thumsup2

Can you be specific in what you mean....

I thought I was, but if you like.

I don't like the fact that the clubs are so disproportionately large and that there is a media line and certainly one from our game's governing bodies that sees our game as wholly reliant on that fact.

I also hate the religious associations each has and I don't accept that either has sufficient appetite to really address that issue.

I see both clubs as bullies, with their belittling of our game and desire to leave it. Seeing one of them humbled in this way has therefore been an exquisite joy.

From a Glenn Gibbons interview

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...cial-1-3583611

"He is adamant that Rangers do not have the customer base to improve their financial standing through merchandising. "Rangers’ so-called global appeal is a myth," he said. "When I was there, we did an exercise which involved asking 50,000 fans on the database to recommend a friend or a relative abroad.

"A big response was expected - some were even talking about getting 100,000 names - because everybody in Scotland seems to know somebody abroad.

"We got back 2,800 names and three-quarters of them didn’t know they had been nominated. It’s no surprise that Celtic are officially the best-supported football club in North America, with more official clubs than anybody else. The difference is the Irish connection"

Forever .....shadow.....

shit post that doesn't belong in this thread

I am sure there are multiple forums where celtic and rangers can slug it out

as much hope as finding common ground between supporters of isreal and palestine, but knock yersels out trying

If you're remotely serious about a desire to really discuss the issues; rather than trying gormlessly to provoke responses by being irritating, then you'll obviously need to give this stuff a rest.

What stuff?  I asked that we discuss issues over our liquidation and get told we're "child abusing nazi supporters"

More interestingly, Wunf also described me as "A *** b*****d" in this post:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/?p=10268241

Now he hasn't edited the post but his reference has been deleted.

Any comment back, whichever mod is on tonight?

What stuff?  I asked that we discuss issues over our liquidation and get told we're "child abusing nazi supporters"

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/?p=10268241

Yes and it was outrageous.

It was the work of one poster however.

It didn't reflect on the wider group of posters on here who don't support Rangers. And yet you keep insisting that it does. You're quite wrong to do so.

I thought I was, but if you like. I don't like the fact that the clubs are so disproportionately large and that there is a media line and certainly one from our game's governing bodies that sees our game as wholly reliant on that fact. I also hate the religious associations each has and I don't accept that either has sufficient appetite to really address that issue. I see both clubs as bullies, with their belittling of our game and desire to leave it. Seeing one of them humbled in this way has therefore been an exquisite joy.

Thank you.

I'll address these point by point.

Rangers & Celtic have dominated Scottitsh football....financially and silverware-wise. Is that healthy? No. What can Scottish football do about it? Energise locally, encourage fanship from within there own area. It's a problem many countries have....Spain is a key example....The netherlands, Turkey, etc...have the same. It is an issue outside Scotland too.

Do the media pander to Rangers and Celtic? Yes I suppose they do. Why? As that's 75% of their audience. It goes back to question 1.

Do the Governing bodies pander to Rangers and Celtic? See point 2. Celtic just about run the SFA. Do they want to make money over the making Scottish football better again. They probably do.

Religious associations? I have none. I'm a Rangers Season Ticket holder. None of my friends have any who are Season Ticket holders. Rangers have a Republic of Ireland player in their squad and quite a few Roman Catholics. I support all equally as do any fans I know personally. I grew up idolizing the likes of Amoruso and Albertz who were Roman Catholics. Good on them.

Bullies? I doubt that could be labelled much at Rangers now. Once perhaps.

Desire to leave? See above. I think Rangers have proven their desire to stay if anything.

Edited by Solitaire

What stuff? I asked that we discuss issues over our liquidation and get told we're "child abusing nazi supporters"

A couple of points, some of your fellow doBears insist that Rangers were never liquidated yet you do..who's right?

Second, I note that not one single Rangers fan commented on Celtic fans being called Bheasts on the Celtic v rangers thread...so f**k up with you mock outrage.

Edited by THE KING

Dick Byrne

â€@DickByrne1

@FrPaulStone The debate between RFC & SPL lawyers over the exact date on which "Rangers FC ceased to be a Club".

CdWsC4MXIAARVJF.jpg

Nothing new here.

Basically, the SPL agrees we're the same club.

Ok. :thumsup2