Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just to lighten the mood. Aberdeen FC (both club and company, for they are the same thing) is now 113 years young.

What a joyus day, I'm sure you'll all agree!

Yours

aDONis

Acht f**k it. Make it 1881 when the original Aberdeen were formed.

Acht f**k it. Make it 1881 when the original Aberdeen were formed.

Well if the club was just a brand name we would do, but our club has much more substance than that.  The old Aberdeen FC is no more along with Victoria FC and Orion FC :( .  Viva the new Aberdeen FC!

Aberdeen Football Club, a young upstart at 113 years old and proud of it.

Yours

aDONis

Well if the club was just a brand name we would do, but our club has much more substance than that. The old Aberdeen FC is no more along with Victoria FC and Orion FC :( . Viva the new Aberdeen FC!

Aberdeen Football Club, a young upstart at 113 years old and proud of it.

Yours

aDONis

Mergers are stressful, worth it in the end though.

There's nowhere else I can go with this: I've pointed out where you went wrong, in that you mistook the cardigan's quote as referring to the wrong 'side'.

You're obviously unable to process this monumentally clear fact, so I'm not going to engage any more with you on this, you're incapable of adult discussion.

He can manage it on a good day, but what he really cannot do, is admit to making a bit of an arse of something, even if that something is pretty tiny and insignificant in the scheme of things.

It makes him look so foolish and childish.

He can manage it on a good day, but what he really cannot do, is admit to making a bit of an arse of something, even if that something is pretty tiny and insignificant in the scheme of things. It makes him look so foolish and childish.

As one of one of the most successful Scottish Football Managers of all time....and you...a guy on the net....I reckon he sleeps well.

Edited by Solitaire

Right, that's the football done for tonight. Time for more taxing issues. Big story on the way....

According to Mr "Wealth Off The Radar" on twitter

Is this the MSM using the usual tactic when us Diddies are due to play a big game against Celtic, this time trying to unsettle them against their beloved Sevco or is there a story brewing.....

As one of one of the most successful Scottish Football Managers of all time....and you...a guy on the net....I reckon he sleeps well.

You have experience of being a football manager? Switching off isn't made easier the more trophies you win.

Is Solitaire related to Nacho?

Most Rangers fans are related to each other.

They all have that DNA the rest of us don't, you know the winning one with that gene.

Edited by CityDave

How much will the The Rangers have to borrow for their war chest next season ?

Oh and Solitaire   :lol:

Isn't Warburton going to walk if he doesn't get money for players. Rangers have 14 of their first team signed up for next season. They are taking a risk by having so many players unproven at Premiership level on contracts over a year, this is not very flexible if they are not up to it or want away they will be stuck taking up space preventing a better player from joining. Some players work well in the 2nd tier but don't do it in the league above. For a club that is still having to borrow rather than have the income to sustain its very risky.